Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: In Wizards of Waverly Place, who do you think should win the Wizards Competition and get their full
Justin Russo 26.06%
Alex Russo 1545.45%
Max Russo 618.18%
Hmm. I don't know. We'll just have to watch and see. 412.12%
Gosh,They all deserve it. Maybe they could split it? 412.12%
I'm not really hoping any of them win. 26.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard
swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard

Default Re: Who do you think should win the Wizards Competition on Wizards of Waverly Place?

i bet it'll be jimmy
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #22
onderfully

Title has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Who do you think should win the Wizards Competition on Wizards of Waverly Place?

I don't watch the show, but I used to.
Alex is the main character and she'll obviously win, but I really don't know.
Title is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #23

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I really do not like that show, or the channel in general. It's really childish to me, in my opinion. Thank you.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #24
victory

Rhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant futureRhythm. has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Dark_Hunters2
almost everyone knows Alex will win, since she's the main character she's bound to win somehow.
Rhythm. is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #25
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I thought that Alex should win, because she already won previously. (In the movie.) Plus she gave it up to save her family.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #26
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep
beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep

And the winner is....
Spoiler: show
All of them!! Alex gets her full powers, but so does Justin. Justin gets to be Headmaster at WizTech because Crumms is retireing. And Max gets the Sub Station, which is all he really wanted. So everyone is happy!! Mason and Alex are still together, and so are Justin and Juliet!
It's the end of a great, great show.
beaglelover10 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 11:50 PM   #27
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

A person (I'm not gonna mention) put the people who won on a post without a spoiler so I already know. (booooo. I wanted to be surprised)
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #28
(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵┻━┻

Lavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talent

i hope max wins.
and i guess i'll hear about it soon.
i kinda want to click that spoiler... hmm maybe i will. maybe i won't.
i love max though. he's the only reason i watch the show.
but they're all pretty cool characters.
Lavender13 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #29
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Watched it last night. They did exactly what I thought they would
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #30
12 ft deep

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluver
Watched it last night. They did exactly what I thought they would
I KNEW that something like that would happen at the end!
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, alfredxmaddie, f l a m e d a n c e, i have a dream ♥