Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: welll??
7-10 year olds 42.45%
10-15 year olds 5433.13%
16-20 year olds 5030.67%
Other (please post) 5533.74%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #91
I dont Play
Webkinz :)

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

Default Re: Whats your age limit?

I think no older then 18 or 19
breaking dawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #92

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

Any age
I hate when people think theyre to old to trick-or-treat. *cough*my brother*cough*
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:19 PM   #93
musicgirl182x
musicgurl182x is on a distinguished road

you never get old for free candy
musicgurl182x is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #94
DELETE
guest4eve has a spectacular aura about

I think you should stop after you graduate college. Believe me when I say many college students have the maturity of a middle-schooler. They may be physically a little old, but they are totally eligible mentally!

Well, that, and everyone, and I mean everyone, loves free candy. It sure beats buying it!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #95
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The last time I did trick-or-treating for myself was when I was a junior at high school. My close friends and I got dressed up and visited other frieds' houses to get some candies. Now I go trick-or-treating with my kids because they are still very young.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #96
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

To trick-or-treat normally, I think that you should stop after 13, unless you are taking younger sibs. At this age and older, you are able to buy your own candy, so there isn't too much of a point of getting more.
I think kids older than 13 can still go to Halloween parties, dances, masquerades, etc.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #97
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Well, I believe anyone of any age can go trick-or-treating! As long as older people going are taking younger one with them, then it makes perfect sence!

But my mom, on the other hand, thinks once you get to your teens (13 & up) you should stop.
And I'm like, "Mom, my BFFs still go, and we want to hang out on halloween, and some of them end up going trick-or-treating, and want everyone else to come . . ." ect. ect. ect. But she just won't listen.

So, this year, I did nothin, absolutely nothin', while ALL my BFFs went. ):<

- Joey

Last edited by KangarooLover12; 11-11-2009 at 08:30 PM..
KangarooLover12 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #98
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

10-15 I'd say.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #99
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I think it doesnt mtter and anyone can go trick or treating as long as they arent like dumping all the candy in their bag that's not cool
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #100
greensparkly

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

I think anyone should be able to go. why becuz some ppl have lived longer than others should they be denied free candy? As long as u put up the effort to be in costume, you should get the same treatment as a 6 year old would get.
Closed

Tags
code orange, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick