Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: ???
Emerald 00%
Green 46.67%
Light Green 23.33%
Brown 610.00%
Light Brown 35.00%
Dark Brown 1220.00%
Hazel (post the mixture!) 1321.67%
Light Blue 35.00%
Blue 1220.00%
Other(if theres any I missed!) 58.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 01:18 AM   #21
got jesus?
Webkinz :)

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Default Re: Whats the color of your eyes?

dark brown.....
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #22
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Mine are Brown! They look just like Tiger Eye stones!

- Joey
KangarooLover12 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 07:11 AM   #23
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Mine is hazel! My eyes are a mixture of green and brown!
Old 11-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #24
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

I have Orange Eyes

Just Kiding

I voted Blue but they aren't really thta Blue they are more of a mix between Blue and maybe gray or something

Last edited by Delilah; 11-07-2009 at 09:27 AM..
Delilah is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #25

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have a really deep blue
dementeddrummer is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 08:48 AM   #26
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

I have dark blue eyes
Old 11-07-2009, 08:56 AM   #27
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

I chose blue, because if you were to look at me in the eyes that's all you could see. If you look real close, there is a little green circle around my pupil, so I guess they are a little hazel. But I voted blue, because they are mostly blue.
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 09:12 AM   #28
Penguins Are A

penguinsrcool is a jewel in the roughpenguinsrcool is a jewel in the rough

My eyes are brown
penguinsrcool is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #29
Edward prefers

superdiva123 has a spectacular aura about

Hazel... mine are green with a greyishness and a brown ring aroung my pupils... depending on what i'm wearing they look greener or greyer or browner, sometimes they even look blue :-)
superdiva123 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #30
I See Dead

smallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to all

other...I have gray eyes. well, there us a ring of darker gray around the pupil, then it gets to be like a grayish, slightly blue color, my friends describe it as "icey" lol. so a shade of gray for most, and then around the iris there is a really dark ring of blackish grayish color. lol. i love my eyes. xD

they also change a lot depending on what I am wearing. when I wear one of my fave purple shirts, they are a grayish violet color, and when I wear turquoise they are a tealish color.
smallfry120 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
disneywazhere!