Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: What is your Heritage
Italian 511.11%
Irish 1840.00%
Scottish 511.11%
Sicilian 12.22%
Indian 36.67%
Jamaican 00%
African 00%
Jewish 24.44%
Australian 12.22%
Brittish 817.78%
French 817.78%
Japanese 00%
Greek 24.44%
Something else 3373.33%
I don't know... 511.11%
Results 12.22%
Are you crazy.?.. 12.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #31
The nightmare before
Webkinz :)

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: What is your Heritage?

Hmm, I'm not quite sure. My dads side is very partly german I believe, and my moms side is well. . . . . . A lot of mixes of european. But, I'd say I'm 100% American. XD
km7dragon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #32
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

American, with my heritage on my mom's side being all French Canadian and my dad is Greek, Irish, Scottish, and British. My great grandfather came right over from Greece through Ellis Island and married a lady of British decent. We have a lot of family history researched on both sides and it is really cool to know the names of so many people back so many generations-we even had ancestors that fought in the Revolutionary War!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #33
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Very very much Native American(Cherokee & Delaware, very fascinating, but sad stories about my family and this) and Polish, with a bit of German, Hungarian, etc.

Last edited by Sparky1109; 11-06-2009 at 03:01 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #34
i wish justin was a

abby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to behold

Irish, German, British, SWEEDISH. This is a really cool thread
abby ♥'s you is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:07 PM   #35
DSWEPL (:

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

I am Irish, German, And Ukrainian. (and American )
Sloangirl10 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:12 PM   #36
svetlanaviumort

shun_goku_satsu is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: What is your Heritage?

I don't feel like listing everything I am, but I am a euro mutt lol.
shun_goku_satsu is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #37
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Swedish,
my grandma who lives here in MI now was born there!
We still have family over there, and for two of my high school years I will be doing schooling there in Sweden!!
Also I have been to Sweden,
and I don't know what else I am...I don't know my biological dad... \\:
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed