Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: What is your favourite Christmas song?
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year 112.50%
Mele Kalikimaka 00%
Step Into Christmas 00%
Wonderful Christmastime 112.50%
Home for the Holidays 00%
The Chipmunk Song 00%
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree 112.50%
Jingle Bells 00%
Jingle Bell Rock 225.00%
O Tannenbaum 00%
Here We Come a Caroling 00%
The Twelve Days of Christmas 00%
White Christmas 225.00%
Joy to the World 112.50%
Silver Bells 00%
Deck the Halls 00%
We Wish You a Merry Christmas 00%
O Holy Night 337.50%
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 112.50%
Away in a Manger 00%
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town 00%
The Little Drummer Boy 00%
A Holly Jolly Christmas 00%
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 112.50%
Other 450.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2020, 11:57 AM   #1
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 is a genius through and through
T9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and throughT9850 is a genius through and through

Default What is your favourite Christmas song?

My favourite Christmas song is "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams, even though the Christmas season is not the most wonderful time of the year for me. The most wonderful time of the year for me is currently the second half of May and the first half of June.

However, the Christmas season is a wonderful time of the year for me too. Since it is a religious holiday, it's also an important one. Just like Valentine's Day, it also has stuff to do with love. Your lovely attitude is active if you find giving presents more enjoyable than receiving them.
T9850 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2020, 04:23 PM   #2
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What is your favourite Christmas song?

It changes from year to year, but right now it's God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. I also really love O Holy Night and What Child is This. I love them all though.
Merry Christmas!
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-18-2020, 04:34 PM   #3

234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness
234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness

not to be the scrooge or anything but working in retail for countless years has made me go from liking every christmas song to disliking most of them

silver bells is a lovely and chill song tho
Old 12-18-2020, 07:38 PM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Right now it's Wonderful Christmas Time- Paul McCartney

View Post Originally Posted by 234
not to be the scrooge or anything but working in retail for countless years has made me go from liking every christmas song to disliking most of them

silver bells is a lovely and chill song tho
^ I also agree with this, but there is a select few that I can tolerate listening to several times over.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-19-2020, 08:21 PM   #5
七転び八起き

kittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond words
kittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond wordskittycats10rox is beyond words

honestly i can't stand most christmas music, the ones i do like are usually just from my special interests lol. jingle bell rock always kinda slapped tho, and a few old ones from when i was in church, and the one from charlie brown christmas
Old 12-25-2020, 01:24 PM   #6
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our ears
Catlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our earsCatlover200710 is music to our ears

This year, I’ve really been loving “The Christmas Waltz”. I’m sure I’ve heard it in past years, but it’s not overplayed like many of the others. I’ve also really come to love original songs or covers of classics. “The Holly & The Ivy” is another lesser-known, classic song that has a really beautiful sound to it.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2020, 10:53 PM   #7
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

i've always loved carol of the bells
Closed

Tags
yolo pants, you're a canary