Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: ?
Low cut socks 2738.57%
Ankle socks 2637.14%
Knee high socks 2434.29%
Fuzzy socks 3955.71%
Toe socks 1521.43%
No socks 1014.29%
Other! (: 710.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #31
hy hello there.
Webkinz :)

Dream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to all

Default Re: What is your favorite type of socks?

I <3 socks! I love fuzzy socks in winter, low cut socks in summer, and when I'm bored I wear ankle socks!
Dream Girl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #32
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Low cut socks
Knee high socks
Fuzzy socks
Delilah is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #33
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Socks are socks to me... I am not picky about the style.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:28 AM   #34
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

No socks is freedom! But in the spring,winter and fall ankle socks.
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #35
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I prefer low cut socks.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:35 AM   #36

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

i wear ankle socks the most..but knee highs and fuzzies are a tie!
Old 11-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #37
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I like ankle socks when I have to wear socks.
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:51 AM   #38

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

I like low socks, the kind that kind that don't go above your ankles.
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #39
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

I like toe socks the best, but knee-high socks and fuzzy socks are my other favorites. I have a bunch of wacky socks, too. My mom took a business trip to Pennsylvania, and she went to this store that sells all socks! They are just SO COOL!
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #40
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

I like very low cut ones, and fuzzy socks are always nice in the winter
rnw9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
knee highs!