Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: what would you do?
hate the puppy 19.09%
ignor the puppy 19.09%
love the puppy 545.45%
other 327.27%
randomkinz only please only please 19.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
yay im a
Banned
randomkinz is just really nicerandomkinz is just really nice

Default what woudl you do?

ok well close the poll now i made up my mind

Last edited by randomkinz; 11-23-2009 at 08:45 PM..
randomkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
puppyloves

Default Re: what woudl you do?

Sorry didn't mean to post.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
yay im a
Banned

ok .... then....
Old 11-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
i am a viking.
Webkinz :)

iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!

Honestly, I don't think your parents are responsible enough to own a dog! Don't buy one at all, & tell them that if they want another pet so bad, then get a cat or something with less care. Your parents obviously are not responsible enough to care of another living thing.

And if your parents still get another dog.. maybe you are old enough to help take care of it? give it a lot of love, & i hope that doesn't happen again, because that only isn't fair to you, it isn't fair to the pet either.
iheartmistfeb16 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #5
yay im a
Banned

yah i think we should not get one...
Old 11-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #6
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clown

I would explain that maybe a dog is not the best idea.
Considering what's happened in the past and such
Sorry about that, though.
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #7
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Your parents don't sound very responsible when it comes to pets. I would tell them that they shouldn't get one, considering what's happened in the past. Sorry about that!
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #8
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

I think you guys should just stop getting dogs, no offense. I mean, dogs need a lot of love, and if you give it away after a few years, it's probably breaking their heart as much as yours-- they have feelings too, you know. If i were you, i would explain to your parents that in the past, there hasn't been much responsibility shown when it comes to pets. If your parents still get a dog, i think you should spend time with it, and try to love it. It's not the dogs fault that the past is what it is, so make it feel welcome.
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to tell
jasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to tell

In my eyes, I like to think about these things from the animals point of view! I don't think they need another dog,(maybe a fish, hamster, or something that needs less care)! Sorry about what you have been though, but if they get another dog, I would still love it! Just remember that it could be given away, run away, or something else!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #10
stubbygirl

Mikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura aboutMikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura about

i really don't think that your parents have enough responsibility to get another doggie =/
Mikeymoo02 is offline Female
Closed