Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Choose whichever ones you watch.
CSI 1417.28%
South Park 1012.35%
Modern Family 1214.81%
Misfits 22.47%
Criminal Minds 1214.81%
Doctor Who 1214.81%
Vampire Diaries 22.47%
Grey's Anatomy 1012.35%
NCIS 1012.35%
Jersey Shore 89.88%
Supernatural 11.23%
Community 56.17%
Bones 78.64%
Parks & Rec 33.70%
House 1012.35%
The Office 1214.81%
Glee 1720.99%
90210 22.47%
American Idol 2024.69%
30 Rock 44.94%
Cake Boss 3138.27%
Pretty Little Liars/anything else on ABC Family 1619.75%
Anything on Disney 2935.80%
Anything on Nick 2733.33%
Other 2632.10%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default What TV shows do you watch?

Just wondering~
multiple choice.

Sorry for the limited choices. I couldn't list half as many as I wanted to.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
Alexa Styles!:)
Webkinz :)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: What TV shows do you watch?

I watch Grey's Anatomy sometimes and Anyting that I lik eon Disney and Nick and I watch a lot of other shows!. Also hey Ave!!!!
alexa7700 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

I would have to say Glee.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
♥ m a g g i e♥

LocoKitty has disabled reputation

I watch CSI, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Pretty Little Liars, and a few things on Disney and Nick, but not all the shows.
LocoKitty is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 06:26 PM   #5
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I watch a few of those
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #6

peachypeaches defies all odds
peachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all odds

I watch Community, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, House, and sometimes Doctor Who.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #7
chin up, beautiful
Banned
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way

I watch Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Nine Lives Of Chloe King, Pretty Little Liars, NCIS, Switched At Birth, Monk, Spongebob,... a lot lol... NOT disney lol I used to though (-;
PeaceLoveGaGa is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

I watch Bones, Modern Family, NCIS and Grey's Anatomy and sometimes I watch CSI and South Park.
hippolady is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 02:17 PM   #9
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

CSI, Criminal minds <3, cake boss, and anything on disney & nick. And a lot of others.
susbrain is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 02:21 PM   #10
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Out of those I watch Modern Family, Doctor Who, and American Idol.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, flowerbabiee wuz hurr (:, p&risawesomesauce!, shootforthemoon♥