Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Webkinz create a DESIGN A PET section to the Estore? What would you create?
YES! Duh, another dog like mine! 923.08%
YES! You can never have too many cats! 615.38%
No, it is a waste of time and money 12.56%
No 37.69%
No! I would buy even more Webkinz with this option and I'm already broke! 12.56%
No, Build a Bear does it best 25.13%
Yes! I'm tired of only cats and dogs 512.82%
Yes, if I spend my money on toys, atleast they should be what I like 1230.77%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 03:39 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Default Re: What if Webkinz let you build your own pet?

No. Because it would be really expensive and I kinda...for some odd reason...think it would ruin Webkinz. I don't now why but I just feel like that. I love the idea but I also don't like it. :/
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #12
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

great idea! but i'm not allowed to purchase estore merch.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 03:52 PM   #13
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

That would be an awesome idea. Not sure what I'd make though. LOL
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #14
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

It's a great idea... except for the estore
Old 11-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #15
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

I would probably make another type of Cow.
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 04:06 PM   #16
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

I think no, webkinz has been orignal and it would be ripping off Build a Bear who was around longer than Webkinz.
And that would be a LOT of money on Ganz part.

But.... I'd create a Celtic Unicorn. With the beard, the lions tail, the fur around the hooves.... Ooh, I could have Celtic Knots going up the horn!
GemPhantom is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #17

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

YES.

I WOULD CREATE A TARANTULA.
JMHAMMER is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #18
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Definitely! Awesome idea!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 05:43 PM   #19
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

That would be soo cool!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #20
Lil Kinz
yay im potm is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=quecher;21338043]My husband and I were designing a t-shirt at the Estore, when out of nowhere he asks, "Why doesn't Webkinz have a create your own pet section?"

I thought about build a bear for a second. The dolls are expensive, and up untill reciently they did not have online adoptions like webkinz. So i could not answer his question.

However, I have noticed an awful lot of dogs being released lately. Now I understand there are a lot of breeds of dogs, but why the CREAM SODA PUP, and CHERRY SODA, or JELLY BEAN, or even the PEACE and LOVE PUPPY? I'm not a particular type of animal person. I like them all. I buy lots of cats and dogs because they are Webkinz. But I myself would like to see more animals like the SKUNK and OTTER, that most toy companies simply do not make... atleast not untill WEBKINZ HAS THEM FIRST! lol, Shining Star came out with a Ribbon Unicorn a few months after Webkinz released it.

Anyways, my question should you choose to answer is:

Should Webkinz have a create your own pet option, and if so what type of pet would you create? a lion
yay im potm is offline Male
Closed

Tags
estore idea, estore pets, ms.pacman was here, new pets you like, new webkinz, webkinz contest, you are beautiful!