Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Do you know what this word means?
Surprisingly, yes!!! 220.00%
Woah... no I don't! 660.00%
That can't POSSIBLY be a word!!! 110.00%
I've heard of it... 00%
I'm unique ONLY!! 110.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
EMH08
Webkinz :)

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Default What do you think this word means? #2!

I was just lookingup the longest word in the world and the longest word in the english vocab dictionary came up instead. What do you think it means?

'ACETYL SERYL TYROSYL SERYL ISO LEUCYL THREONYL SERYL PROLYL SERYL GLUTAMINYL PHENYL ALANYL VALYL PHENYL ALANYL LEUCYL SERYL SERYL VALYL TRYPTOPHYL ALANYL ASP ARTYL PROLYL ISOLEUCYL GLUTAMYL LEUCYL LEUCYL ASPARAGINYL VALYL CYSTEINYL THR EONYL SERYL SERYL LEUCYL GLYCYL ASPARAGINYL GLUTAMINYL PHENYL ALANYL GLUTAMI NYL THREONYL GLUTAMINYL GLUTAMINYL ALANYL ARGINYL THREONYL THREONYL GLUTAM INYL VALYL GLUTAMINYL GLUTAMINYL PHENYL ALANYL SERYL GLUTAMINYL VALYL TRYPTOP HYL LYSYL PROLYL PHENYL ALANYL PROLYL GLUTAMINYL SERYL THREONYL VALYL ARGINYL P HENYL ALANYL PROLYL GLYCYL ASPARTYL VALYL TYROSYL LYSYL VALYL TYROSYL ARGINYL T YROSYL ASPARAGINYL ALANYL VALYL LEUCYL ASPARTYL PROLYL LEUCYL ISOLEUCYL THREON YL ALANYL LEUCYL LEUCYL GLYCYL THREONYL PHENYL ALANYL ASPARTYL THREONYL ARGINY L ASPARAGINYL ARGINYL ISOLEUCYL ISOLEUCYL GLUTAMYL VALYL GLUTAMYL ASPARAGINYL GLUTAMINYL GLUTAMINYL SERYL PROLYL THREONYL THREONYL ALANYL GLUTAMYL THREON YL LEUCYL ASPARTYL ALANYL THREONYL ARGINYL ARGINYL VALYL ASPARTYL ASPARTYL ALAN YL THREONYL VALYL ALANYL ISOLEUCYL ARGINYL SERYL ALANYL ASPARAGINYL ISOLEUCYL AS PARAGINYL LEUCYL VALYL ASPARAGINYL GLUTAMYL LEUCYL VALYL ARGINYL GLYCYL THREON YL GLYCYL LEUCYL TYROSYL ASPARAGINYL GLUTAMINYL ASPARAGINYL THREONYL PHENYL AL
ANYL GLUTAMYL SERYL METHIONYL SERYL GLYCYL LEUCYL VALYL TRYPTOPHYL THREONYL SER YL ALANYL PROLYL ALANYL SERINE'

Any clue? I know what it means. I DIDN'T LOOK IT UP EITHER!!! I didn't make it up, and there aren' just repeated words in there. Congrats if you can pronounce it!!! Good luck! PS: DON'T GOOGLE, BING, OR USE ANY OTHER SEARCH ENGINE TO LOOK WHAT IT MEANS UNTIL YOU'VE VOTED! Don't post what it means if you kow either! Thanks!

Last edited by i'm unique:); 11-24-2009 at 12:58 PM..
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #2
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: What do you think this word means? #2!

Woaaaahhh!! Thats HUGE!!

Nope I don't xD
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #3
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

That's a word? Wow! I have no idea.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
Ooh, Bekah eats

Maggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of light

I actually know what it means sort of, I have a dictionary with that word in it on the last page and it's a chemical for something.
Maggers101 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!
MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!MarielofRedwall has rep to infinity and beyond!

No I don't, I'm anxious to know what it does mean
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

Ok I don't call that a word, it's just a bunch of suffixes put one after another.
This word is actually SOMETHING, it's a lung disease,

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

(new-mono-ultra-microscopic- silico-volcano- coney- osis) TA DA!!
(Real definition: a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs)

Last edited by Popprincess816; 11-24-2009 at 03:25 PM..
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #7

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

i thought the longest word was
antidisastablishmentarianism.
but i suppose i'm wrong.

(and i know what antidisastablishmentarianism means)
Murphydog is offline Female
Closed