Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Opinions on the "new" Webkinz layout?
I really like it 526.32%
I'm indifferent/I like some aspects more than others 842.11%
I can't stand it 631.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2018, 08:26 AM   #11
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What do you think of the "new" Webkinz World?

WOW, I'm glad someone started this post as I really like most of the new things but as for the dock, I wish they would do something about separating the furniture items, maybe into about 3 alpha categories or something. I really liked when we could start from either end to find items. I have a LOT of items in my dock and I hate having to start at A and look at everything to get to something that starts with W Maybe I am just being picky

The thing that really gives me problems is our having to search for pets. I have about 750 pets on my main account. The other day was Mt. Everest's birthday and I put in "Mt. Everest" in the search engine and it said there was no matches. Then I tried just going through the pets and it kept repeating and in no way did it show me over 700 different pets. This has me really worried as I don't know if all of my pets are there since the new Webkinz was installed. It was time consuming the old way with only a certain number of pets on each page but at least ALL the pets were there. Maybe it would be better if we could just have them alphabetically and then could look for them by name under the starting letter. Now you have to put in at least 3 letters to do a search.

Sorry about the complaints as I am usually the main flag waver for all things Webkinz but these 2 little problems are upsetting me, especially considering the investment I have in pets. I still have over 200 pets in The Waiting Room waiting to be adopted.

Have a great 2018 everyone
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2018, 08:56 AM   #12
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I like many of the changes - being able to reuse wallpaper for example (don't know if that counts as Webkinz X or not, but it was the beginning of many changes)

I enjoy decorating, and this winterfest and last years winterfest items are really fun to decorate with - and graphically "pretty". I love that you can turn items and get different views - I love that the newest winterfest window gives a different view on different walls! The view of my room seems nicer in Webkinz X. These are just some examples of what I like, there are many more. Again, I am not sure they constitute Webkinz X but I treat the changes as a package.

I am still struggling with the dock, especially in the mobile version. Maybe there's a trick that I don't know about - I just can't seem to move easily through items in the dock well with a mobile device. However, I am pretty sure that someone is working to improve that issue.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 01-06-2018, 01:56 PM   #13
Deertail :D

warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

I didn't know they re did it lol i haven't been on in years
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2018, 10:15 PM   #14

browndogs4248 has a reputation beyond reputebrowndogs4248 has a reputation beyond reputebrowndogs4248 has a reputation beyond reputebrowndogs4248 has a reputation beyond reputebrowndogs4248 has a reputation beyond reputebrowndogs4248 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the old days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
browndogs4248 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2018, 08:13 PM   #15
Kisky

Kisky2002 wows us all with wonderKisky2002 wows us all with wonderKisky2002 wows us all with wonderKisky2002 wows us all with wonderKisky2002 wows us all with wonderKisky2002 wows us all with wonderKisky2002 wows us all with wonderKisky2002 wows us all with wonderKisky2002 wows us all with wonderKisky2002 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by browndogs4248
I miss the old days
Me too!
Kisky2002 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2018, 09:15 PM   #16
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I was reminiscing the other day with LabLover. Some of the early threads here were absolutely hilarious and the things we were excited about.
Back in the beginning, when the day ended, Webkinz shut down for the night. Seriously! And we could not get on again until 8 am.

That’s why lots of us created Euro and Asian accounts (Well, that and we got the heads up on jobs and what Arte had in the Curio Shop)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-11-2018, 11:40 AM   #17
unicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talent

I haven't played at all since they updated. I miss my old account.
unicorn2910 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2018, 10:48 PM   #18
emi5959

emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness
emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness

I like the dock better, besides that I'm not a huge fan. The screenshotting your room feature is nice, makes that easier. Things seem to go deluxe only more and more each day though, that's a big bummer.
emi5959 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2018, 10:44 PM   #19

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I haven't played for a couple years now. My personal opinion is that every time Ganz does any 'updates' on the game, it makes things worse. I really don't believe that anyone at that company understands computers, and they always seemed annoyed at and mystified by the customers. lol
how did a company dig their grave so deep smh
9blaise9 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
chalk one up for lablover, deluxe, double d scotland, ganz, new layout, webkinz world, webkinz world layout, yolo pants, you're a canary