Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: what do you do with your webkinz plushies?
they are on my bed i hug them and squeaze them all the time!! 2344.23%
they are sitting somewhere.. collecting dust 2548.08%
plushies?? i dont have any of those!! 00%
webkinz?? i dont have any of those! 00%
DTQ button, keep your paws off!! LOL 47.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 05:14 PM   #21
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: what do you do with YOUR webkinz plushies?

They live in my closet... right between my shoes and my Harry Potter books...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

They're stored in four bins, but I play with them all the time. If I'm bored, I'll grab a few of my webbies and make them jump off the top floor of my house. Sometimes, I'll take some yarn, tie it to their waist, and have them bungee jump with it. XD
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #23
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

they can't fit on my bed,
so only acouple are on my bed.
you should have an "other" option.
all my other webbies are in this really cute cabinet.
i make sure they don't collect dust,
and i play with them and squeeze them all the time, and rearrange them and stuff.
i love them! xDD
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #24
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I used to sleep and play with them when I was little but sadly now they're collecting dust in my closet.
I don't have that many of them anymore, I got rid of all of them except my favorites.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:54 PM   #25
Gifted

Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss

I have a webbie mountain on my bed...
Jenny is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #26

i love ducks is a genius through and through
i love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and through

Two of them are on my bed (Phoenix the raccoon and Margaret the irish settler) and the others are in my special webkinz box in my closet!

: )
Old 10-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #27
hello people and

purplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clown

i have them in a bin in my room
i make them outfits and collors sometimes
purplelove33 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #28

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

In a box, with a lid, in my closet, in a corner, on the shelf, near the top, with the door shut and locked
Smile is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #29
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glitters
Googlesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glitters

In a bucket in the corner of my room.
xD
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 10-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #30
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Weeeeeeeeeeelll

Click the image to open in full size.

I keep them like this and make picture stories with them!
Closed