Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Is webkinz Insider dying?
Yes, sadly 2175.00%
No, it's well and alive 725.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2018, 01:18 AM   #11
dance magic dance
Webkinz :)
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Webkinz insider: Is it dying?

It's just... getting old, I think
Some of us pop in once in a while, and I think I will, until I can't anymore
spotteddoglover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2018, 06:04 PM   #12
ti.se.ni.fe

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

i've noticed the same people come on here but much less frequently as they used to (including me) so like... idk
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #13
T9850

T9850 is stuck on replay
T9850 is stuck on replayT9850 is stuck on replayT9850 is stuck on replayT9850 is stuck on replayT9850 is stuck on replayT9850 is stuck on replayT9850 is stuck on replayT9850 is stuck on replayT9850 is stuck on replay

I've definitely noticed a large decline in Webkinz Insider. On the other hand, I'm planning on making website forums myself in the future based on computer game apps I'm planning on creating as well as events in reality.

I'm considering creating an app similar to Webkinz but there would be no eStore, nothing exclusive to deluxe and I would make sure there are no collectible items that are both hard and costly to complete. Webkinz Trading Card themes for example, are costly and hard to complete, although I did complete the Trading Card Series 1 room theme and the card collection to get the Master Card Collector Statue. I never completed the Classic Game theme which is also exclusive to TCS1 aside from the walls and flooring.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 03-09-2018, 04:59 PM   #14
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable character
blueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable characterblueguy has an honorable character

I think both Webkinz and Insider are dying!

Sadly,
blueguy
blueguy is offline Male
Old 03-17-2018, 12:04 AM   #15
◇たすけられた。

kittycats10rox deserves a round of applausekittycats10rox deserves a round of applausekittycats10rox deserves a round of applausekittycats10rox deserves a round of applause
kittycats10rox deserves a round of applausekittycats10rox deserves a round of applausekittycats10rox deserves a round of applausekittycats10rox deserves a round of applause

it's doing its best, I'd say it can't hold out much longer but hey I said that 3 years ago too so who knows. could drop dead any second or could surprise us all and live until the end of time
Old 03-22-2018, 03:40 PM   #16

234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness
234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness

its dying for sure
Old 03-24-2018, 10:06 AM   #17
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by blueguy
I think both Webkinz and Insider are dying!

Sadly,
blueguy
But it is the way ... If it can hang on until Old becomes new, it might have a shot. It isn't too far from Nostalgic toys at this point. Just a few more years. It's hung on since 2006, that's 12 years. If Ganz can make it just 8 more years that generation of kids might want them for their own children to play with.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-24-2018, 12:24 PM   #18

Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!Adventurekinz is the bees knees!

I still find that Webkinz Insider gives the best data on Webkinz and Estore items. I may not be on as much but I still keep coming back.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 04-01-2018, 08:39 PM   #19

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

Yup sadly, a lot of the people who started here( like me) have grown up and took interest in other things. It happens sadly.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2018, 07:21 PM   #20
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

I think it's slowed down drastically since I started. The Gift Exchange used to be so busy!

By the way, I haven't visited the polls in a while. Where did all the old ones go? Or am I blind.

ok. I figured out where they went. I had only threads from the last 2 weeks showing. durrrrrr

Last edited by Susiejax; 04-05-2018 at 07:25 PM..
Susiejax is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, ku ate this tag, lithium queen, yolo pants, you're a canary