Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: True or False: Neil Armstrong drank a can of Coca Cola on the moon and left the can behind.
True 5950.43%
False 5849.57%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #61
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forum
MarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forumMarielofRedwall rocks the forum

Default Re: Trash??

I guessed correctly.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

158lawhop knows the way
158lawhop knows the way

I guessed. XD
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #63
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I'm guessing, LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #64
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

I guessed false xD
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 06:37 PM   #65
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy day
wenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy daywenjun is the rainbow on a rainy day

false?
wenjun is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #66

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

I'd probably leave something up there just to say I did, so it doesn't sound totally false. o-o
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #67

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

I was wrong.
rainzz is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #68
NYAN

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

I guessed false, but really I'm posting b/c I forgot what my signature is. And I'm too lazy to go to that thing where you change it and see what it is.

Update- OH! okay!That's what it is!
yazibelle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, bedroom hymns, bradying, cows4you, guingal was here!, jellydonut!, love who you are♥, tigerdove is here