Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How many floors are in your house?
1 810.96%
2 2128.77%
3 3243.84%
4 1115.07%
5+(Whoa!) 11.37%
I don't live in a house 00%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Default Re: For those who live in a house, how many floors is it?

View Post Originally Posted by whiteterrierlover43
My house has 2 floors
But I counted the attic and basement, so 4.

--Wtl43
Same with her.
The attic is small though.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #12

ach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond repute

3, including the basement.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #13
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

My house is one story; basements don't count.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

3 with the basement, 4 if you count the attic!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #15

LuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just an uptairs and downstairs. =|
LuckyKoala is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 09:52 PM   #16
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Well mine is kind of odd. There is a basement but it isn't like one we go down much in. Like it has a laundry room and pantry and my dads room. Then when you go up the stairs from the basement to the right is my room and then the family room is right there and then an adition and then my oldest brothers room. And then the second floor has the living room, kitchen and dining room. And then up some more stairs to my mom's room, two more older brothers room and then my little brothers room. So yeah the "third" floor is really small so it is like I have 2 and a half floors
psalm135 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #17

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

Just 2, the upstairs and downstairs. I don't count the attic and we don't have a basement.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #18
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Let's go from the top down:

Attic (transformed into a bedroom/guest room)
Main Floor (contains bedrooms, kitchen, living/dining rooms, bathrooms)
Carport (like a parking area, under the house (house is about ground, so the garage is like an open-air area...)
Basement (storage)

So 4.
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 10-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #19
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Three floors here! We have the basement, middle floor, and then the attic. I have only been in the attic a couple of times.
catzrock is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #20
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

3 Floors.. Attic, Downstairs and main level. I have never been in the attic though..You need a gas mask to go in it
celinab123 is offline Male
Closed