Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: tablets
I use a samsung tablet 00%
I use an ipad 538.46%
I use an android tablet 17.69%
I use a windows tablet 17.69%
I don't go to school but I have one of these 17.69%
I do go to school and use one of these 00%
I dont have any of these/other 646.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2019, 02:54 PM   #1
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zero
nancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zeronancygurl divides by zero

Default Technology and education

I am looking to buy a new tablet for my fall college semester and I am curious if any of you guys use any tablets/ipads specifically for school.
if you do, what kind are you using? do you recommend it?

Looking at several websites, I may get a s galaxy tab e or tab 2 (I think that was it) they both have been recommended on several sites.
nancygurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2019, 08:15 PM   #2

234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness
234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Technology and education

i dont use tablets/i use my mac for note taking
Old 06-01-2019, 08:26 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I don't have any tablets but if I did, I'd get an iPad. We're an Apple family so of course that's what I'd choose
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-01-2019, 11:51 PM   #4

Tacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forum
Tacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forumTacos rocks the forum

I use an iPad. Super convenient especially if you have other Apple products.
Tacos is offline Male
Old 06-08-2019, 07:53 PM   #5
emi5959

emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness
emi5959 is epic beyond epicness

i don't have any tablets, i use a dell inspiron laptop that i do NOT recommend she is super slow !! and i only use it for school. i do have a google pixel phone though and its easily the best technological device i've ever owned ever so if you can afford the google tablet i bet that one is amazing
emi5959 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2019, 12:56 AM   #6
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine
FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine

Wait what since when are tablets used at school??
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2019, 01:35 PM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh Foxes, they have been using Tablets in school for more than 150 years

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

They didn't need to charge them up, either, clearing history was much simpler and it never needed upgrading
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-09-2019, 08:44 PM   #8
Pokémon! ♥

emiemiemi knows the way
emiemiemi knows the wayemiemiemi knows the wayemiemiemi knows the way

Hahah, that’s funny, Dixiecup! XD

I do not own a tablet either, so I’m sorry to say that I don’t know what’s best! I own an iPhone, though, and can begrudgingly admit that most Android phones are much better these days, especially for the price. So maybe it’s the same for tablets.
emiemiemi is offline Female
Old 06-10-2019, 05:57 AM   #9
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine
FoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshineFoxesRule612 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Oh Foxes, they have been using Tablets in school for more than 150 years

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

They didn't need to charge them up, either, clearing history was much simpler and it never needed upgrading

PFFFT actually I'm familiar with those kinds of tablets but I don't think I've ever used one in school. Good ol' classic chalkboards. Life was much simpler back in your day, Dixie!

What kinds of tablets are being used in schools nowadays? Drawing tablets? The only year I was in American public school was 2013-2014, when smartphones and tablets were just starting to become a "thing" (man I feel old now )

Last edited by FoxesRule612; 06-10-2019 at 06:01 AM..
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2019, 07:56 AM   #10
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oooo, Foxes ... burrrrn

They have been using Tablets in schools for about 3 or 4 years. It’s not a requirement ... yet, but it makes things easier if they have their own. My Grandson has been using a tablet in school since he began. He’s profoundly deaf and autistic, it has been a lifeline for him. My other grandson who is mildly autistic has been using a tablet for about 3 years now.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed