Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which State (Out of this List) Do you like the best?
Alaska 43.39%
California 1613.56%
Colorado 108.47%
Florida 119.32%
Hawaii 97.63%
Maryland 21.69%
Michigan 65.08%
Montana 00%
Nevada 10.85%
New Jersey 54.24%
New York 119.32%
North Carolina 65.08%
North Dakota 10.85%
Oregon 10.85%
Pennsylvania 32.54%
Rhode Island 32.54%
Tennesee 54.24%
Texas 108.47%
Utah 00%
Vermont 00%
Virginia 43.39%
Wyoming 10.85%
Georgia 21.69%
Indiana 54.24%
Lousiana 21.69%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Which State (That I've Listed) From the United States of America Do You Like Best?

I was wondering what state do you like best? I know all states are great but this is a poll where you can vote for your favorite state, but I can only pick 25 states for the poll so all states won't be included.

Last edited by iNFiNiTY93; 06-17-2010 at 01:10 PM..
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: Which State (That I've Listed) From the United States of America Do You Like Best?

I like Illinois, Florida, Minnesota, and Iowa (:
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: Which State (That I've Listed) From the United States of America Do You Like Best?

*Your poll isn't up!*
I love California, New york, and those are the only states I actually know and have been to.
(Nothing against all you other states!)
Old 06-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Texas.....!!!!
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #5
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

California!!!! (I live there XD)
I also like Colorado and Florida.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

I live in Indiana.
I like Florida.
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #7
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Colorado I use to go there when I was little to visit my uncle. The mountains are very beautiful there
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #8
edgwood

Kinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonder

My two favorite states (ohio and New Hampshire) aren't listed so I chose Rhode Island
Kinz Crazy is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #9
call me pup =3

puplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond repute

well, i only been to florida and louisiana out of those. so i guess florida. but i like louisiana too.
puplover12 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #10
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

New york!

Or NJ. *FISTPUMP*

I'm from Ohio, it is discusting.

Out of the ones on the poll that i've been too, Indiana. xDD
minimaid is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dearaubreycountmein, goldendoodle, meow waz here!, shootforthemoon♄