Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Rate Star Wars Last jedi
5 STARS: It was the best! 228.57%
4 Stars: It was pretty good. 00%
3 Stars: It was okay. 114.29%
2 Stars: The other ones were better. 00%
1 Star: I didn't like it. 114.29%
I haven't seen it yet! 228.57%
Not a Star Wars Fan 114.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2018, 04:44 PM   #1
I'm A Star Wars
Webkinz :)

Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true
Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true

Default Star Wars The Last Jedi?

On a scale of 5 Stars, what would you rate Star Wars the Last Jedi?

5 STARS! It was the best!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2018, 05:43 PM   #2
scotlandd

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Star Wars The Last Jedi?

I have no idea, still haven't seen it, wait half a year or so and then I will be able to rate it.
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 01-13-2018, 10:16 AM   #3
その目に映るのは

kittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnel
kittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnel

It was ok I guess? I didn't hate it but it was kind of a confusing mess, there were a lot of points I thought they were about to do something cool and then fell flat on their faces and ruined it, like there were so many times I thought they would actually change ben or rey's character in some way but nope at the end they still both wound up being the exact same with no development at all
also there wasn't enough c3po
but despite all the flaws I noticed it didn't seem like a complete waste of my time, it was produced well enough to hold my attention most of the time (I usually zone out when there are more than 2 minutes of action scenes in movies but I only zoned out a couple of short times in 2 and a half hours which is pretty good) and it got me to care about a good deal of the characters even if they didn't end up being as dynamic as I'd hoped
Old 01-13-2018, 07:20 PM   #4

Hawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tell
Hawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tell

4 stars! It wasn't as good as The Force Awakens but there were some seriously amazing moments. I watched it again and really enjoyed seeing those moments and getting to appreciate how great it was visually.
Hawaii1 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2018, 10:21 AM   #5
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I haven't seen it yet so I can't rate it. But both my parents saw it & both liked it (my dad especially loved it )
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-15-2018, 08:16 PM   #6
I'm A Star Wars

Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Hawaii1
4 stars! It wasn't as good as The Force Awakens but there were some seriously amazing moments. I watched it again and really enjoyed seeing those moments and getting to appreciate how great it was visually.
I thought it was better than the Force Awakens (just because I liked Rey and Ben better) but it had some amazing moments!
Old 01-19-2018, 11:02 AM   #7
unicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talent

I haven't seen it but I probably wouldn't like it. HAN SOLO DIED!!
unicorn2910 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2018, 05:48 PM   #8
I'm A Star Wars

View Post Originally Posted by unicorn2910
I haven't seen it but I probably wouldn't like it. HAN SOLO DIED!!
Yes, he did, but they do mention him a couple times in the new movie
Old 01-31-2018, 10:40 AM   #9
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

I never saw the movie and I'm not planning to see it.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, time is fake kiddos, yolo pants, you're a canary