Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: These are some of my favorite movies. Have you seen/like/heard of any of them?
National Treasure/National Treasure 2 5161.45%
College Road Trip 2833.73%
Monty Python and the Holy Grail 2226.51%
Night at the Museum 6173.49%
Mr. Bean's Holiday 2631.33%
Twilight ( ) 3643.37%
Joshua 33.61%
X-men 3 1720.48%
I've never seen/heard of any of those. 67.23%
I don't like any of those. 33.61%
I've seen/heard of them all. 78.43%
I like them all. 33.61%
Results! 44.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Some of my favorite movies. Have you heard of any of them? (another random poll...)

I got bored again.

Oh, quick little stuff about some of the movies you might be confused on:

Joshua- the 2002 film, about a "mysterious man" who comes to a small town called Auburn (I think ) and changes everyone's lives, basically. I don't really like movies like that, but somehow, I really really REALLY like that movie. Mom randomly pulled it out of her favorite movies and said "here, let's watch this." and I ended up watching the entire thing.

X-men 3- the third one. I don't really remember much about this one, as I was fairly small when I saw it, but I remember really liking it (I went through a major tomboy stage )

Twilight- not New Moon! Though I am waiting (im)patiently for it. And the movie, not the book. (Though I like the books, too, this is a poll about movies. )

Night at the Museum- the first one. I have yet to see the second one...

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 10-16-2009 at 01:35 PM..
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
Wild Thang.[:
Banned
Batty is a jewel in the roughBatty is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Some of my favorite movies. Have you heard of any of them? (another random poll...)

Natoinal treasure!!
I've seen it it ROCKS!!
Batty is offline Male
Old 10-16-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero
arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero

Default Re: Some of my favorite movies. Have you heard of any of them? (another random poll...)

a lot of those
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

I like twilight, college road trip and night of the museum
Old 10-16-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

I like National Treasure 1 and 2, and X-Men 3. But I LOVE Night at the Museum 1 and 2!!! If you like the first, you'll love the second! It's soooo funny!!!!
ais1744 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #6
Wild Thang.[:
Banned
Batty is a jewel in the roughBatty is a jewel in the rough

I also forgot to say
Night at the museum.
Batty is offline Male
Old 10-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #7
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Cool Poll!
National Treasure Movies are THE BEST! xD
Umm and Monty Python I watched
and..OOH Night At The Museum is AWESOME!
xD

Not a big Twilight fan sorry
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #8
Whoviancoffeelover
Webkinz :)

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

I know National treasure 1/2, Mr bean's holiday (LOL that one was funny), and Night at the museum ans they are all AWESOME!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

cmf63 will become famous soon enough

i have heard of like four but only like College Road Trip!
Old 10-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #10
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Night at the Museum and Mr. Beans Holiday.
Closed

Tags
youarebeautiful