Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Like sands through the hourglass...
Yes 731.82%
No 1045.45%
I watch soaps now 29.09%
I can't remember 313.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2017, 12:19 PM   #1
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Default Soaps

Have you ever watched a soap opera?
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2017, 05:32 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Soaps

Yes, many years ago. I tried to watch All My Children, but I just couldn't take it though. I like closure to a story. lol

Last edited by Desty; 12-22-2017 at 06:43 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-22-2017, 05:34 PM   #3
alabastered

alabastered is a forum hero
alabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum hero

I used to watch passions. and, I guess dark shadows was also a soap.
alabastered is offline Female
Old 12-22-2017, 05:43 PM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Not usually by choice, sometimes it'll be playing at work in the break room & I'll watch it. Or whenever we visit my grandparents my grandmother loves watching them, but they're not something I'd pick personally.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-22-2017, 05:49 PM   #5
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day
LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day

nah cause i don't really care for that stuff
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2017, 01:38 PM   #6
Deertail :D

warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

no but it seems like something id like tbh
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2017, 01:47 PM   #7
Savitarius

mangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicness
mangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicness

I've watched Boys Over Flowers; that's it though.
Old 12-25-2017, 03:22 PM   #8
scotlandd

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

No, I mean I accidentally seen it on TV or at a public place. But I do not intentionally watch soap operas EVER!
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 12-28-2017, 01:18 PM   #9
その目に映るのは

kittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnel
kittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnelkittycats10rox is the light at the end of the tunnel

no way, I hardly watch any tv to begin with and I wouldn't be wasting my time on that lol
Old 12-28-2017, 09:51 PM   #10
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am TOTALLY with you that, KittyCats
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alicia was here., chalk one up for lablover, double d scotland, ku ate this tag, yolo pants, you're a canary