Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which one-rat or hamster? PetCo or PetSmart?
Rat 1443.75%
Hamster 1856.25%
PetCo 618.75%
PetSmart 2268.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 10:53 AM   #11
I love country music
Webkinz :)

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Rat or Hamster? PetCo or PetSmart?

A RAT!!!!!!!!!!! I want one lol And I would get it from PetSmats, I haven't had much luck with Hermitcrabs from PetCo they all dies with in a year, my PetSmart ones didn't!
rnw9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #12
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Get a hamster!!
I've had 10 hamsters in my entire life. My last hamster, Moonlight, passed away on October 14.
I know a lot about hamsters, but please I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all. xD

First of all, hamsters can be in the same cage together but only dwarf hamsters. Syrians are the ones that can't be kept together. And hamsters will bite if you don't train them properly and handle them regularly. Trust me. xD
Well I don't want to be writing 10 pages about hamsters so if you do get a hamster and have any questions, you can ask me. Or there's an amazing hamster forum I go on(www.madabouthamsters.com/forum) and they are very helpful. [:
And PLEASE don't get any animals at a pet store. Rodents, at least. They don't take good care of their animals and they give hamsters fake breed names to get more money. One time I went into Petco and there was a dead rat in a cage. I am not joking!! I strongly advise you to get one from a breeder or a shelter.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #13

Webkinz2112 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would probably choose a hamster. I would probably go to PetSmart.
Webkinz2112 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

Rat and Petco. I love Petco and rats are awesome!
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #15
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

I think hamster, and get it from petsmart.
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #16
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'd go with hamster, because of the less stink. PetSmart because they have lower prices, and my hamster from Petco got wet tail and looked as if he was going to die, so we took him back today Store hamsters just don't work out.

Last edited by DwarfHamster101; 11-14-2009 at 06:38 PM..
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:38 PM   #17
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I'd go with a rat at PetCo, I don't know about PetSmart, I always see like 50 dad fish there...
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 11-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #18

1852bounce is on a distinguished road

Hey pp1, thanx 4 all the advice! I'm going to get two rats from somebody who has baby rats. I DID have a hamster before, from PetCo, and i didnt hav a pet before that and it got wet tail i think and died... RIP Nibbles
Old 11-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #19

swimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zero
swimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zeroswimmergal20+ divides by zero

I got a hamster from PetSmart, and she was awesome!!

I don't know which cage to get: probably one that doesn't have metal bars. Mine ALWAYS 'cunched' on the bars at night so we had to keep her in the closet!

R.I.P. Hamy...
Old 11-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #20
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I knwo the prefect place. I wouldn't recommend a hamster or rat from petsmart (Mine died in 3 months) find a reptile expo or such, and look for the dwarf hamsters (They are cheap, and mine lived for 1 1/2 years)
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed