Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which do you do with your hair?
I blow dry mine 1316.88%
I towel dry mine 1519.48%
I let mine dry on it's own 3950.65%
I have no hair 00%
Other (what other could there be?) 911.69%
Heathmoo's special button (please don't click) 11.30%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 02:42 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

Default Re: Random question

it depends on how im doing my hair. sometimes i do both blow dry it and let it dry on its own.
Ally3795 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #42

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

I let it dry on its own no matter what. Very few times i use towels, But never hair dryers.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #43
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I let mine dry on its own.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #44

WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!

I sort of mildly towel dry my hair, then let it air dry. It works!
WelshCorgi25 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #45
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I wrap a towel around my hair as soon as I get out of the shower, leave it in for a few minutes, and then let it naturally dry from that point on. I very rarely blow-dry it, only when I am in a hurry. I usually wash my hair at night, so that's why it's never an issue.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 09:29 PM   #46
☮Crazy4Love☮

MillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clown

i let mine dry on its own
or i use one of those turbie twisties :}
MillionBucks is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #47
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I towel dry mine...because I dye mine (blue right now) the less stuff I do to it (like irons or blow dryers) the longer the color stays in!!!

coolio!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #48
ekgym3
Gifted

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light

I usually let my hair dry on its own but I will blow dry it every once in a while.

-Rocky :rac:
Old 11-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #49
Banned

moto1999 is just really nicemoto1999 is just really nice

I just wait for it to dry up.
moto1999 is offline Male
Old 11-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #50
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

I just let it dry on it;s own good time
Closed

Tags
pup wuz here