Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: have you ever played qwop?
yes 1750.00%
no 1132.35%
this answer is so I don't affect the results and still be able to see them 617.65%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #11
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: QWOP

No, I've never heard of it.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #12

icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!

No, but people at school have before. It was fun to watch them overreact to the game.
icypawz898 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #13

mitfy has disabled reputation

I have no idea what that is.

Just played it, wow, that's weird. xD
mitfy is offline Female
Old 01-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #14
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Record is 2.2 xD
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 01-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #15
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

yes
i don't really see the point lol
but hey it's kind of an easy game to get into
it's like
"wow this is stupid"
"okay that was just embarrassing let me try again..."
"/fifteen minutes later"

i managed to get the dude to go 6 53.8 meters
ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE YEAR
after approximately fifteen thousand instances of me somehow making him do a backflip and land square on his head

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 01-21-2013 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: wow is it sad that i spent like half an hour on this
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 01-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #16
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

i've played it... and is it bad that i'm actually good at it...? xD
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #17

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent
Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

Nope, but my friend told me about it. Now all my other friend says is quit qwopping on the carpet. xD Yeah, she's weird....
Rainbowwebkinz7 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #18
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

yes and it's extremely difficult
Old 01-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #19
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

i've played CLOP and Twilight vs.walking.

dang that game is hard...
pinky38964 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #20
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

yes it's so annoying oh
SophieKinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, you are beautiful!