Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which 3 Red Rooms do you like best
panda886 - Shyla's Red Rock & Roll Room 126.03%
Tauros711 - Red Room Diner 3316.58%
WilsonGregory - The Game Room 84.02%
Sparky1109 - Recording Studio 6432.16%
Asacardimus - Feudelion's Maze Bedroom 8140.70%
jessica17 - Redwood Panelling 147.04%
funkyc63 - Great Room 3417.09%
bunnygirl56 - Charity Concert Room 9145.73%
MarianHM - ChristNuka! 9246.23%
Carnation - ? 126.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 3 
Default POLL CLOSED! How AWESOME is your House Design Competition - ROUND 2 - Vote for Up to 3!!

This is Round 2 of the How AWESOME is your House Design Contest. This Poll's Theme is a Red Room. Please vote for your three (3) favourites. Poll closes on 12 June 2009. Come on in and vote for your faves!

1. First up is panda886's entry: Shyla's Red Rock and Roll Room
Click the image to open in full size.

2. Tauros711 presents: the Red Theme Diner

3. WilsonGregery gives us: The Game Room

4. Sparky1109's Recording Studio

5. Asacardimus with: Feudelion's Maze, featuring Dexter and Beringar

6. Jessica17 gives us: The redwood panel room

7. funkyc63 presents: My 'Great Room'

8. bunnygirl56's shows her: Charity Concert Room and Bumper Cars

9. MarianHM with: ChristNuka! (Christmas and Hanuka room)

10. Carnation: Room not ready an press time. Will be added if submitted before close of poll.

Last edited by Asacardimus; 06-13-2009 at 04:03 AM..
Asacardimus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #2
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How AWESOME is your House Design Competition - ROUND 2 - Vote for Up to 3!!

OOooh It closes on my birthday xD I feel special
I dont think I want to vote, its too hard!

Has anyone voted yet?

Last edited by Sparky1109; 06-02-2009 at 02:11 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: How AWESOME is your House Design Competition - ROUND 2 - Vote for Up to 3!!

I dont want to vote either , at least now..
I wanted to be a surprise.
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 06-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 3 

Well, we have 4 voters so far
Old 06-02-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

thank you for informing us
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #6

Puff Dog is on a distinguished road

i don't truthfully like any of them, but my least disliked one is the last one. I only voted for that one! THIS IS A COOL POLL. great idea
Puff Dog is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

It was a Theme RED room. that limit us much in design..

I think That Asacardium Need to add That to the first POST...

but with big letters

THEME RED ROOM

------------------------------------
Asacardimus.

I notice you upload all the pictures again.

There are not the original, and in some pictures the quality is not the same.

You did made them again ?,,, You save the pic you had and Upload that.. ?

I Think that If you select the pic do a copy and in the new post you do past, THAT works, with the original pic and do not lost quality.

I think you can try to do this with the original, and if it work for you , modify the pics of the pull.
and put them again,, there are some that they had poor quality from the beginning, plus your edit, increase the poor quality of those

Last edited by MarianHM; 06-02-2009 at 03:58 PM..
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 06-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

My top 3 favorite rooms are, ChristNuka, The Maze Room, and, The Charity Concert Room.
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #9
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Donation Level 3 

Thanks for voting Webkin Lover
Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #10
ahernan
Gift Guru

Asacardium, How many votes are on the poll
MarianHM is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, .~murphydog~., hailee, marianhm was here also, omg awesome house, { iluvwarriors }