Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which one is the best?
Banner 1 3641.38%
Banner 2 11.15%
Banner 3 1112.64%
Banner 4 11.15%
Banner 5 44.60%
Banner 6 3439.08%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Arrow PLEASE VOTE-- This is VERY IMPORTANT that we get this done by Nov 1st!! SO PLACE YOUR VOTE IN --NOW!

Please vote this is for our Official Jonas Brothers Fan Club~note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS TO VOTE!! Just please give an honest opinion!

Last night was the deadline and now I have some awesome banners but they need people who can vote and be honest and pick the best one!! Please vote!! And if you made one of the banners do not tell people which one..

Also this is Round 1 so when we have the top 2 banners---> maybe!! [x

Banner 1

Click the image to open in full size.

Banner 2

Banner 3

Banner 4

Banner 5

Banner 6

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 10-30-2009 at 03:38 PM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
support the blue
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Please VOTE THIS IS FOR OUR CLUB <3

I like the 3rd one, LOL That's pretty funny
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

I don't like the jonas brother's but the 1st one looks nicley done.
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #4

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

I can't see them.
Sorry!
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #5
Gifted in my own way

SPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the roughSPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the rough

I don't like the Jonas Brothers, but both #1 and #6 look the best!
SPOTTEDLEAF08 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #6
Banned
Pokemon97 will become famous soon enough

They all stinkkk. Cuz I really dislike those Jonas Brothers. But I guessss One. But Nick Is HOT. <3 himmmmmm
Pokemon97 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #7
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

I don't particularly like the jonas brothers, but 1 is pretty cool
Old 10-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #8
My Homie G is a

disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!

i like number 6
disneyfreak101 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #9
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Question Re: Please VOTE THIS IS FOR OUR CLUB <3

View Post Originally Posted by Murphydog
I can't see them.
Sorry!
They should be showing since I used Tinypic.. thanks for coming though- sorry that it didn't work for you!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #10
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

The First is a cute picture that really captures the Jonas Brother's personalities
stelladora is offline Female
Closed