Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: ?
Nope, not at all 533.33%
A little 746.67%
Yep, a lot 320.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2018, 10:06 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Olympics

Have you watched any of the winter Olympics?
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2018, 10:34 AM   #2
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Olympics

Nope, not really. I've watched a few snip-its from snapchat but that's about it. I'm just ready for them to end already so the shows I like can come back on. ;-;
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-23-2018, 11:51 AM   #3
alabastered

alabastered is a forum hero
alabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum hero

curling and hockey! admittedly, I liked it better when the nhl players were allowed to participate but it's still top notch hockey. my husband likes to watch skiing and snowboarding. we'll both be happy when there isn't figure skating on all the time.
alabastered is offline Female
Old 02-23-2018, 03:23 PM   #4
scotlandd

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

I don't watch it, I have seen a couple things on the news, but otherwise I haven't been watching the Winter Olympics at all.
scotlandd is online now Male
Old 02-23-2018, 04:02 PM   #5
emi5959

emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness
emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness

i think i've watched about 3 minutes of a hockey game and that's it, i'm not as into the winter ones as i am the summer ones
emi5959 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2018, 06:43 PM   #6
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is a WIzard
LabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzardLabLover2014 is a WIzard

i've watched about twenty minutes of curling since my dog enjoyed watching it and like five minutes of figure skating but that's all
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2018, 12:35 PM   #7

Bloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulous
Bloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulousBloo's Pal has accomplished something fantabulous

Yes. All of the figure skating and bits of the jumping of various kinds.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 03-05-2018, 11:03 AM   #8
unicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talent

Just little bits and pieces. School really gets in the way for the most part though.
unicorn2910 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2018, 07:24 PM   #9
dance magic dance
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW

I did watch some. My sister's cat LOVED watching ice skating, he'd bat at the tv or tablet screen to go after them.
spotteddoglover is offline Female
Old 03-13-2018, 12:08 PM   #10
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

I never watched the Winter Olympics this year except maybe a few seconds accidentally when I saw TV motion when my parent(s) watched TV.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, yolo pants, you're a canary