Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Nick.. Gone downhill? Better then or now?
It was MUCH better then than it is now. It's not even funny anymore! 8472.41%
It's fine! Nick is still as funny as it was then! What are you talking about? Gosh! 119.48%
I really don't care 97.76%
Other 1210.34%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:18 PM   #71
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Nickolodean NOW and THEN...

Im so upset...Nick was awesome... i used to laugh all the time by watching the funny antics of the rugrats, or wild thornberrys. etc... now all those beloved shows are gone... i wish that i could see them again just at least one more time...it would make me soo happy to be reminded of my child hood... Well guess we can always dream, while sleeping, by falling asleep watching the new shows
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 06:20 PM   #72
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Fanboy and ChumChum...I'm not going to be able to stand watching regular Nick anymore. Stupid, annoying, obnoxious, lame...
iCarly's fine, yeah. But Spongebob isn't the best, and...it's not Nick anymore.

I love Nick@Nite, though, it's gotton better with Everybody Hates Chris, and Malcolm in the Middle.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #73
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by MaddieLynn
I like the newer episodes of Spongebob better, actually; if anything, I think it's improved.

Although Drake and Josh has stopped, I still like Nick. I think Drake and Josh was one of their biggest successes, ever. It was just so funny!

iCarly is pretty good, too, but not as good as Drake and Josh.

I prefer "real-people" show to cartoons, usually, so I like the newer shows better than Catdog, Rocco's Modern Life, Hey Arnold.... I much prefer the new shows.

Except for Spongebob and Phineas Ferb; those are like the only cartoons I like, but they're some of my favorite shows!

Drake and Josh was awesome, I loved watching that.

Penguins of Madagascar is pretty good.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 08:24 PM   #74
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Jerkinz
Exactly, our Priest was talking to us (Squires, if want to know more PM or VM me) and he was talking about that, they just throw it in there for no reason, and then in a bunch of movies, they'll do even worse things! Like when the bad guys break in and start shooting, it almost always hit a picture of the Blessed Mary or a Crucifix (take Joe's Apartment for example).
I know.
Like last night, I was watching "V". As the Vs arrives, everything in the town starts shaking, like an earthquake. Anyways, they show the church, and of course, they make the glass figurine of Jesus on the cross fall first. I mean, I bet that would happen in a real earthquake anyways, but it just seems kinda offensive that Hollywood like to target us Christians.

View Post Originally Posted by SUNNYPARROT
Im so upset...Nick was awesome... i used to laugh all the time by watching the funny antics of the rugrats, or wild thornberrys. etc... now all those beloved shows are gone... i wish that i could see them again just at least one more time...it would make me soo happy to be reminded of my child hood... Well guess we can always dream, while sleeping, by falling asleep watching the new shows
I almost forgot about the Wild Thornberries!
That was a good show too
Now it's gone too
:/

View Post Originally Posted by sadlittlegirl
Yeah, i agree. Also, on the show "icarly" they were using some..language...seriously i don't think they're allowed to do that.
Actually, you can, to a certain extent. Nick shows have always had a little language in it. I remember on Hey Arnold, the characters would say, "crap" quite a bit.
I personally think that if it was only kids 10 and older watching iCarly, then I wouldn't have problems with the language levels, because many of the words they use are words that most teens use. It's just that there are 6 year old watching the show, and they don't need to be hearing those words.

View Post Originally Posted by dolphingirl13
Yeah, iCarly is getting a little- what's the word here?- but it's kind of inappropriate. Like they said a swear word in at least one episode, plus even though they don't actually talk about bad stuff, they do allude (is that the word?) to it a LOT.
Allude is the perfect word.
Yeah, I don't think Nickelodeon should be playing shows with kissing, dating, etc. unless it's only on Nick @ Nite.

Last edited by i love summer; 11-04-2009 at 08:24 PM..
i love summer is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #75
I dont Play
Webkinz :)

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

OH I have to say i am not really a cartoon person i like shows with real people and shows with real people can be aimed at a higher age of audience unlike cartoon which are usually more for younger children.

Thats why i love malcolm in the middle because it is just like a real family but exaggerated the mom is always frazzled and stressed, the dad over reacts to everything, Francis is a smart but trouble maker and instagato, Reeses is just reese he is all around dumb and malcolm is the only smart and resonable one, Dewey is just the genuis little one that gets aways with everything snd jamie is a sweet smart baby. All together they make a family of love, jokes, pranks, touble, a chaos.

Though malcolm in the middle uses words and adult content i do enjoy it. Maybe it just belong on a different channel amied more for teens and young adults.

I dont know if Malcolm in the middle was orriginally played on nick but I just LOVE the show.

Just wonderin if anyone else loves it??
breaking dawn is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #76
i am a viking.

iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!

Nah, it's just your maturity level. Shows I thought were hilarious when I was younger, I think they are so stupid now. I know lots of little kids who find all those shows so funny.

I must say though, Spongebob is not the same anymore. It was better before, the jokes were funnier and more original, I heard they got a new writer or director, somebody else took over & they pretty much are running the show into the ground. Its still funny, I guess. But not as good as before.
iheartmistfeb16 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #77
I dont Play

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

I just realized that spongebob began being weird and not funny when the cam out with that cave episode with no talking about 3 years or so ago
breaking dawn is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #78
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero
arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero

nick was better when it was spongebob/fairly oddparents/drake and josh.
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #79
Banned
starlight2 is on a distinguished road

Pretty lame now! I'm just a kid, but I remember watching Nick when I was a little bit younger, & it was a lot better. iCarly is not too bad, but nothing is like it used to be!
starlight2 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #80
musicgirl182x
musicgurl182x is on a distinguished road

Well, if you knew alot about oceans then you would find Spongebob hilarious. Anyways, I agree. I watch old Tv-shows, and I just wanna say:

All That! beats iCarly
Kenan and Kel beat Drake and Josh
Rugrats beat Spongebob
Rocco's Modern Life beats The Fairly Odd Parents
The Amanda Show beats The Victoria Justice Show (i know it hasnt come out...but really! you can tell its going to be terrible!)

Anyways, Old Nickelodean has passed because its no longer the 90's.
musicgurl182x is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back the old nick!, code orange, lbj14 tagged you!, mrs bieber was here!! (:, old nickelodeon club!, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick, wishing for the old nick