Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Nick.. Gone downhill? Better then or now?
It was MUCH better then than it is now. It's not even funny anymore! 8472.41%
It's fine! Nick is still as funny as it was then! What are you talking about? Gosh! 119.48%
I really don't care 97.76%
Other 1210.34%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Default Re: Nickolodean NOW and THEN...

I SO agree! I liked the older Spongebob and Fairy Odd Parents episodes...the newer ones of both shows are so stupid. They made Spongebob such a stupid character...he was smarter in the older episodes. Same with Timmy Turner....

I miss Jimmy Neutron and Drake and Josh....those shows ROCKED!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #12
Gifted

Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss

Just like CartoonNetwork is has gone downhill! I mean what happened to Rugrats, Angry Beavers, Catdog? Those were great and now they are gone!
Jenny is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #13
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

What happened to Hey Arnold.....Nick At Nite.....Rocket Power....The Wild Thornberrys! I loved the old Nick.
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

I miss the old, but I kinda like the new.
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #15
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I LOVED the old Nick. New Nick is kinda . I really loved watching shows like All That and stuff that I can't even remember now, but I remember loving it! And now it's just... yeeech.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #16

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Oh yeah! I also enjoyed watching The Wild Thornberrys,Rugrats,The Amanda Show(GREAT SHOW!!!!),Romeo!,Catdog,Rocko's Modern Life...
Old 11-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #17
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I agree. And what is Fanboy & Chum chum??
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #18

Vivi20 has disabled reputation

I don't like it anymore.
Seems like every channel is going down hill.
Vivi20 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #19
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

It was wayyyy better before they changed everything. Now, their thing that says, "Now we return to Nick" is sooo long! I wish they never changed it!
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #20
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I agree, but some of the shows back then I absolutely despised, and I get more entertainment out of some of these new shows. JMO, please don't hate me. xD JK.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back the old nick!, code orange, lbj14 tagged you!, mrs bieber was here!! (:, old nickelodeon club!, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick, wishing for the old nick