Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Nick.. Gone downhill? Better then or now?
It was MUCH better then than it is now. It's not even funny anymore! 8472.41%
It's fine! Nick is still as funny as it was then! What are you talking about? Gosh! 119.48%
I really don't care 97.76%
Other 1210.34%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Default Nickolodean NOW and THEN...

Nick has seriously changed, and I'm sad to say, in my opinion, for the worst. The shows aren't funny anymore. Spongebob has no humor, just cheesy jokes and potty humor. It was 100 times funnier in 1999 then it will ever be in 2010. And this has to be a joke... Fanboy and Chum Chum. I can't even think of words to descibe it other than STUPID AND LAME. The show hasn't even come out yet and I have a hard time watching the comercials. I honestly thought it was a joke, but no. Nick was seriously attempting at making a funny show... just wow.

Does anyone agree with me? Or am I crazy? Was Nick better THEN or NOW?

Update: Join this club if you miss the old nick! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...n-club-570949/

Last edited by superkitty777; 11-03-2009 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Adding old nick club link
superkitty777 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Re: Nickolodean NOW and THEN...

It was better a while ago, all the jokes seem kinda corny now.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I agree. I didn't ever bother to go to cable or anything, and I'm glad now.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I still love Spongebob but yeah I do agree I love the older ones a lot better! I know that new show is going to be so stupid and rediculos!
Old 11-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

I still like Spongebob, but I miss kinda miss the old shows. . . . . . . . .
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

I like everything how it is!
And Fanboy and ChumChum seems like it's going to be funny maybe not laughing funny but funny!

And you guys just should except everything the way it is.

Last edited by Delilah; 11-07-2009 at 08:53 AM..
Delilah is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
I am a

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

I miss Catdog! What happened to Hey Arnold? Rocko's Modern Life... Olden times... ):
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 06:47 PM   #8
Dashing
Gifted
bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

yeah I bet sone dora is going to be beter than spongebob right?
bell77j is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #9

peachypeaches defies all odds
peachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all odds

I think it was much better before. I was younger and maybe thought just about anything was funny, but still. It's hardly funny anymore. I still like Spongebob, but it's the old episodes that I enjoy more. And some of the good shows I can never even find :/

What's Fanboy and Chum Chum?
Old 11-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #10
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

I still like SpongeBob and I love iCarly, so I don't think it's bad.

And let's face it- every channel has a few stinkers. Disney Channel's had quite a few hit-and-miss shows these past few years.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back the old nick!, code orange, lbj14 tagged you!, mrs bieber was here!! (:, old nickelodeon club!, redstar55wuzhere, team finnick, wishing for the old nick