Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: "Music saves lives."
True/agree 3252.46%
Somewhat true/agree 2032.79%
Somewhat false/disagree 58.20%
False/disagree 46.56%
Other 00%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #21
hiiiii
Webkinz :)

snowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud of

Default Re: "Music saves lives."

I agree music is healing to the heart.
snowbabe08 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2013, 12:49 AM   #22

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Kind of.

I wanted to kill myself when I turned on the radio to the Disney station. THEY MADE A PART OF TONIGHT, TONIGHT INTO SOME REALLY STUPID THING.
plus they're all playing Hannah Montanna and that stuff and I don't like it.

But other music is good. Like, Believe by Yellowcard. That always makes me feel better (so do most of the songs on the Ocean Avenue and the When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes albums).

Last edited by pieisawesome; 01-10-2013 at 12:52 AM..
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 01-10-2013, 01:54 AM   #23
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes it can. I know some people who have said music has saved their lives and it's true. For me, maybe it hasn't saved my life, but it has definitely made my life a lot happier. It's helped me a lot. So, maybe you could say its saved my life..
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2013, 08:09 AM   #24

webkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glory
webkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glory

Agree.
It's helped me through alot of stuff, & always brings me in a better mood.
webkinzadorer is offline Female
Old 01-10-2013, 08:17 AM   #25

Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!
Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!Nostalgia has rep to infinity and beyond!

Yes, I think so.
There are just some songs out there that speak to you.
Nostalgia is offline Female
Old 01-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #26

Pastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talentPastel has lots of talent

yep. this one song's lyrics actually stopped one of my 'attempts'
Old 01-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #27

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

i personally don't believe music can actually stop somebody from really harming themselves. clinical depression is a mental disorder, so i dont believe that hearing a song is going to change the fact that you have a chemical imbalance in your brain. yes, it might cheer somebody up, but i don't think it's going to "cure" them. but if music has helped you through a difficult time, or stopped you from doing 'something you'd regret', awesome; keep listening to music.
Breener is offline Female
Old 01-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #28
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

Yes, I was depressed and ready to jump off the edge of the Grand Canyon, then I discovered Evanescence and now I'm not like that anymore. So it definitely saved my life.
24724 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #29
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by 24724
Yes, I was depressed and ready to jump off the edge of the Grand Canyon, then I discovered Evanescence and now I'm not like that anymore. So it definitely saved my life.
Wow....
Dutdedo is offline Female
Old 01-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #30
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

yeah
it can save people's lives

i've never been like super depressed but it does cheer me up
JudoBoo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i will go the distance, pokemans, slightly sarcastic, where doing it man, where making this hapen, you are beautiful!