Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: JB
new music is better 430.77%
old music is better 538.46%
i like them both 215.38%
i don't like the jonas brothers 215.38%
never heard of them 00%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2019, 02:04 PM   #1
mrsCarranza
Webkinz :)

tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.
tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.tigerdove is #1 to the fourth.

Default Jonas Brothers

if any of you were ever fans of the jonas brothers, what do you think of their new music? i personally think their new music is good, but their old music is better in my opinion. i feel like their old music had more emotion to it.
tigerdove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2019, 07:48 AM   #2
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Jonas Brothers

I've never followed their music very closely, but I checked out some of their new songs, and they sound good. Their older stuff was alright too.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:58 AM   #3

234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness
234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness

not a fan of theirs
234 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #4
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 defies all odds
FoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all oddsFoxesRule612 defies all odds

Whoops I thought this was talking about old music in general, not the Jonas Brothers' old music. xD My bad. I haven't really heard of them much. I've heard people talking about them but I don't know much else.
FoxesRule612 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:12 PM   #5
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I’m with Foxes, here. I’m not familiar with the Jonas brothers (couldn't even tell you how many there are or what their names are.) I have heard of them and I’ve heard that as a boy band they were quite an attraction. I didn’t even know that they’d branched out into a new sound.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:23 PM   #6
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Their new song is just eh. I hope they continue to come out with new songs, maybe I'll like/enjoy those more.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I’m with Foxes, here. I’m not familiar with the Jonas brothers (couldn't even tell you how many there are or what their names are.) I have heard of them and I’ve heard that as a boy band they were quite an attraction. I didn’t even know that they’d branched out into a new sound.
They broke up as a band a long time ago, I was quite surprised to hear that they got back together, & they are blood relative brothers
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 06:32 PM   #7

AayilahAnimal90 is sweet stuff
AayilahAnimal90 is sweet stuffAayilahAnimal90 is sweet stuffAayilahAnimal90 is sweet stuffAayilahAnimal90 is sweet stuffAayilahAnimal90 is sweet stuffAayilahAnimal90 is sweet stuff

I was never a fan, and I don't remember any songs other than Burning Up and SOS tbh
AayilahAnimal90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 04:47 PM   #8
PoodleCloodle knows no boundsPoodleCloodle knows no bounds
PoodleCloodle knows no boundsPoodleCloodle knows no boundsPoodleCloodle knows no boundsPoodleCloodle knows no boundsPoodleCloodle knows no bounds

I knew of them obviously but wasn’t ever a huge huge fan (prob only know about five older songs) so my preference is for their newer stuff which so far sounds great
PoodleCloodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 07:24 PM   #9
emi5959

emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness
emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness

everyone can fight me but i think i prefer their new stuff better
emi5959 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:31 AM   #10
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup knows the way
volleyuup knows the wayvolleyuup knows the way

I believe the older songs are better but that's because they are so engrained in my head and were a big part of my middle school years. I like their newer music and I think I will like the new music more with time.
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
samantha