Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which team are you?
Team EDWARD! 950.00%
Team jacob (no hunny sorry hes mine. grr) 950.00%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Default It's an obsession. (: <3

Okaaaaaaay so I haven't been on WebkinzInsider in a month. And before the last time I was it, it had been like a YEAR! So Yeah I haven't been on A LOT latelyyy, but anyway..

I am currently reading Breaking Dawn *sign* again. I've read the series 7 times this year. Yupp. I just can't get enough. She needs to make another BOOK! With Bella and Edward annnnd this brings me to my question.. Are you on team Edward or Jacob?? I know - don't even get started - there must be like 100 BILLION of these threads. For all I know they are against the rules to post anymore because there are so many of them, aha...

Okaaay. So I am on team Jacob 100% I just looovee him <3 He is my obsession. I looveeee Taylor Lautner. He is Hot with a capital H. He is totally ripped, ahmazin huh? I mean I can't WAIT to see new moon on friday because 99.9 percent of the time he is SHIRTLESS. Ahhhhh *sigh* too bad I won't ever get to be his wifeey.. I can only wish. and dream..

Mmmhmm so since my love story won't ever happen (I meet taylor, we fall in love, live happily ever after) I can only hope that i will one day have a best friend who is really tall, tan, and handsome himself (hehehe) Do you knooooow how much I would KILL to be bella in real life. you know, the whole vampire-wolf-thing. i wish my life was like hers. lucky. lucky. and i would chose jacob. mmmhhmm. no doubt.

Sorry i typed so much i just love taylor anddd jaccob and twilight and new moon and eclipse and breaking dawn and bella and edward and jacob and taylor and jacob and taylor and jacob ...

SO WHAT ABOUT YOU. Don't steal my jacob. hez mine. grr.
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #2
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Default Re: It's an obsession. (: <3

Jacob, and I have been since before Team Jacob was cool.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Twilight is already getting old. Gosh, it was great at first and I read the series like 4 times and I still sometimes occasionally read the books but I don't like it as much anymore.
At first I was all for Team Edward but now I like Team Jacob way better.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Neither, haven't read or seen the books/movies yet.
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
oh hai ima
chicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clown

Eh, sorta both, but I'm growing out of the Twilight thing. Can't wait for New Moon though!
chicbling11 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #6

LuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Sararoxmysox
Jacob, and I have been since before Team Jacob was cool.

~Sara
Same here. = )
LuckyKoala is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #7

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

I'm not too much into the whole Twilight thing, but I like Jacob better
lava94 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #8
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

I don't like Edward or Jacob, I is on Team Alice.
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 07:55 AM   #9
stubbygirl

Mikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura aboutMikeymoo02 has a spectacular aura about

I actually like Edward better. because i think he is sweet. and i love sweet guys. and Jacob is a little, eh, rude. I mean he always tries to push it when it comes to Bella supposedly "liking" him. but actually i like Alice better than anyone =)
Mikeymoo02 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #10

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

I never read Twilight....
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Closed