Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How often ( if ever) do you play with your Virtual Webkinz Pets? Pets?
Never 1822.50%
Every day 3847.50%
Once in a while 2430.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #1
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default How Often Do You Play With Your Virtual Webkinz Pets?

Just wondering.....

Do you still play with your Webbies.....often or almost never ( or not at all)
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2014, 02:04 PM   #2
Savitarius
Webkinz :)

mangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicness
mangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How Often Do You Play With Your Virtual Webkinz Pets?

I still play with mine at least two or three times a week ^_^
Old 04-20-2014, 02:05 PM   #3

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Hmmm..... I try to play with them everyday, but in reality, it's like once or twice a week.

Last edited by True2MyWord1; 04-20-2014 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: clarification
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #4

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Never .
Old 04-20-2014, 03:05 PM   #5
MoonageDaydreamer

TheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
TheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of FameTheRagingOne has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Like everyday,... I have no life....
TheRagingOne is offline Female
Old 04-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #6
I Need TS6

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

I still log on almost every day. There are some weeks when I don't have as much time, but I still enjoy the games and such, so I definitely still enjoy playing on WW.
panda886 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2014, 03:12 PM   #7

Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!
Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!Metaphor is a def. WINNER!

Every day--sometimes for several hours, sometimes just for a few minutes. Depends on the time I have.
Metaphor is offline Female
Old 04-20-2014, 06:33 PM   #8

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I try to get on every day but that doesn't always happen
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2014, 06:46 PM   #9

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

just about never
9blaise9 is offline Male
Old 04-22-2014, 03:52 AM   #10
*~MAD ABOUT~*

Antiquitaries flows towards the sea of knowledgeAntiquitaries flows towards the sea of knowledgeAntiquitaries flows towards the sea of knowledgeAntiquitaries flows towards the sea of knowledgeAntiquitaries flows towards the sea of knowledgeAntiquitaries flows towards the sea of knowledgeAntiquitaries flows towards the sea of knowledgeAntiquitaries flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sometimes I get on my account to feed them and try my hand at a game or two. I don't know how people can get such high scores on the games! Half the time I can't figure them out! I wish I had more time to be on Webkinz but my job won't allow that.
Antiquitaries is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, be true!, kevinelevin was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, tigerdove is here