Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How often do you eat pizza?
Once a day 00%
Once a week 1460.87%
Once a month 521.74%
Once a year 00%
Never had it 00%
Other 417.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default How often do you eat pizza?

Random question! How often do you eat pizza? I eat it about once a week or once every two weeks, it depends.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
Mr. and Mrs. 3/14/15
Webkinz :)

glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!

Default Re: How often do you eat pizza?

I don't eat it that much otherwise i'd probably get sick of it.
glamour_cat_13 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Probably once a month during the school year...

During the summer, we sometimes have it a couple times a week! (because everyone is too lazy to make themselves a proper meal, so we just heat up some leftover pizza )
Old 11-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Oh, I only eat it about once a week because every Friday, we have pizza for lunch at school! today, we got a surprise visit from Dominos!
Old 11-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

LOL I'm eating pizza right now but I try not to eat to much of it.
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #6

i love ducks is a genius through and through
i love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and throughi love ducks is a genius through and through

At least once a week because every tuesday are school has pizza for lunch.

: )
Old 11-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #7
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Probably every 2 or 3 weeks. The pizza at my school looks like plastic on most days.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Never. I've had it, but I can't anymore.
But I used to eat it about once every month or so.
Elephant is offline Male
Old 11-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by lovemywebbies
Oh, I only eat it about once a week because every Friday, we have pizza for lunch at school! today, we got a surprise visit from Dominos!
Cool.

We get hot lunch every week and we have pizza every couple of weeks, but I always forget to turn in the money... So I miss out...
Old 11-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #10
hello people and

purplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clownpurplelove33 is cool as a bunny clown

i dont ewally know LOL!
purplelove33 is offline Female
Closed