Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How Many?
Once 48.00%
Twice 36.00%
3 Times 48.00%
4 Times 12.00%
5 Times 918.00%
More Then 10 ( Which Movie Did You Go See?!?!) 2958.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #31
no day but today
Webkinz :)
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero

Default Re: How Many Times Have You Seen The Same Movie?

I've seen Eclipse about 5 times, and I've seen some of the Harry Potter movies 2 or 3 times.
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #32
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hmm, up to 3 times. I not that type of person whoo would watch or do something that takes a long time, MANY times.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #33
petsmart51

petsmart51 is cool as a bunny clownpetsmart51 is cool as a bunny clownpetsmart51 is cool as a bunny clownpetsmart51 is cool as a bunny clownpetsmart51 is cool as a bunny clownpetsmart51 is cool as a bunny clownpetsmart51 is cool as a bunny clownpetsmart51 is cool as a bunny clownpetsmart51 is cool as a bunny clown

I saw March Of The Penguins 2 times in theaters.
petsmart51 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #34
SeaSamia

SeaSamia has disabled reputation

I've seen numerous movies 10+ times because my family are movie buffs and so it my best friend's family. Harry Potter 1-3, Finding Nemo, X-Men 2, pretty much all Disney Cartoon movies (The Little Mermaid, 101 Dalmatians, etc.) I actually HATE watching TV shows, but I adore movies.
SeaSamia is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #35

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Harry Potter movies more than 10 probaly. Peter Pan more then 10 for sure, and I can't remember all the movies I've seen over twice.
Koodo is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #36

VanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicness
VanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicness

My favourite movie is Water for Elephants and I only got to see it once );
But then I got it on DVD and I watched it like a million times.

My mom only likes to go see movies in a movie theatre once x( so that's kind of why I don't see that many movies over and over again unless I've got the DVD.
VanillaCalf is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #37
boom roasted

moonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guide

over the years i've seen the parent trap at least 10 times
moonriver is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #38
Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

I'm guessing you mean in the movie theater (I've watching millions of movies over before. xD), so it's always just once for me.

If I really like it I go all obsessed and stuff, but I don't go see it again until it releases or something.
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 01:46 AM   #39
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I've seen LotR, Forrest Gump, some of the HPs and Star Wars (Episodes IV, V, VI) many times. (I honestly don't remember how many, but LOTS.)

Also, when my DD was young, she was obsessed with The Land Before Time movies and would only be happy if I watched with her. I don't remember how many times I've sat through those, either.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #40
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

I used to watch the same movies a million times when I was younger. xD
Jordan~ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 billion stars, alfredxmaddie, soa, sunshiner(: <3, you are beautiful!