Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How many snow white items did you get?
Green Dwarf Costume - none 18.33%
Green Dwarf Costume 1-3 18.33%
Green Dwarf Costume 4-9 00%
Green Dwarf Costume 10 or more 216.67%
Purple Dwarf hat - none 00%
Purple Dwarf hat 1-3 00%
Purple Dwarf hat 4-9 00%
Purple Dwarf hat 10 or more 00%
Dwarf Shoes - none 00%
Dwarf Shoes 1-3 00%
Dwarf Shoes 4-9 18.33%
Dwarf Shoes 10 or more 00%
Fairy Tale Dress - none 00%
Fairy Tale Dress 1-3 00%
Fairy Tale Dress 4-9 18.33%
Fairy Tale Dress 10 or more 216.67%
Enchanted Mirror - none 00%
Enchanted Mirror 1-3 18.33%
Enchanted Mirror 4-9 00%
Enchanted Mirror 10 or more 18.33%
Diamond Apple - none 00%
Diamond Apple 1-3 00%
Diamond Apple 4-9 00%
Diamond Apple 10 or more 216.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

Default How many snow white items did you collect?

I know it's been awhile but I was wondering how many of the different snow white items you actually managed to collect. I'm only asking about the "major" items. Please be honest and let me know how many you of each you were able to get. Thanks!

If you click the 10 or more options, can you please post how many of each you actually got?

Last edited by Hypatia; 11-15-2009 at 08:19 PM..
Hypatia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Default Re: How many snow white items did you collect?

You forgot to make the a poll multiple choice. Don't be too upset, I've done that before too. I suggest you wait a little while then make the poll again. That's the only advice I have for you.

And this is what I got. It won't be exactly right because I sold / traded some of the items.

About 70 Snow White Dresses

17 Mirrors

30 Diamond Apples

50 Dwarf Outfits

60 Hats

40 Shoes

None of the numbers are exact, just somewhere around that area. I got a lot of prizes because I played nonstop-allday-everyday LOL. I'm sad the game is gone. It sure was fun!

Last edited by hummingbird333; 11-15-2009 at 08:39 PM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
I love Owl City ♥
Webkinz :)

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I've got like, hundreds of each items!!
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

i got these things:

145 dwarf costumes
55 diamond apples
25 shoes
35 hats
90 pies
50 dresses
like 30,000 kc
thousands of apples

i was pretty lucky
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #5

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

None
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 09:36 PM   #6
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

I got 10+ of everything but the diamond apple, in which I got 1.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Uhh...It was kinda hard to vote and stuff...So yeah, sorry.

I got a lot of items though.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #8
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by hummingbird333
You forgot to make the a poll multiple choice. Don't be too upset, I've done that before too. I suggest you wait a little while then make the poll again. That's the only advice I have for you.

And this is what I got. It won't be exactly right because I sold / traded some of the items.

About 70 Snow White Dresses

17 Mirrors

30 Diamond Apples

50 Dwarf Outfits

60 Hats

40 Shoes

None of the numbers are exact, just somewhere around that area. I got a lot of prizes because I played nonstop-allday-everyday LOL. I'm sad the game is gone. It sure was fun!
Oh no! I didn't realize. Oh well. Thanks to everyone who has answered the poll. Folks sure seemed to get a lot!
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #9
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

yea tried to vote but only allows 1 choice- got alot of items ( i thought alot,till i saw how many others got)
Old 11-16-2009, 01:01 AM   #10
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I got considerably more than 10 of each but don't remember exactly how much since I sold quite a bit. The only one I didn't get a lot of (only around 30 so I kept them all) is the Diamond Apple.
(Sorry, I didn't vote - couldn't decide which one to click.)
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
none!!