Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How (If ever) Did you find out about Autism?
This is my first time hearing about it 00%
I found out through Webkinz Insider 1516.30%
I found out when my family member was diagnosed with Autism 1010.87%
I was on Google, and saw this interesting word called "autism" 11.09%
Other 6671.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Default Re: How (if ever) did you find out about autism?

I learned about it from school.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #72
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

When I was younger, I found out my cousin had autism.
onlychild1999 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #73

MeganMar is a WI addict!
MeganMar is a WI addict!MeganMar is a WI addict!MeganMar is a WI addict!MeganMar is a WI addict!MeganMar is a WI addict!MeganMar is a WI addict!MeganMar is a WI addict!MeganMar is a WI addict!MeganMar is a WI addict!

My mom works in a class with autistic kids
Old 04-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #74
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

i read wild orchid when i was quite a bit younger
Old 04-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #75

cbjhockey is a genius through and through
cbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and throughcbjhockey is a genius through and through

I was diagnosed as Autistic when I was a small child so I have known about Autism for many years.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #76

WarriorsCat has disabled reputation

When I was younger, I read a book and the main character's little brother had autism. I didn't know what autism was so I asked my dad what it was and he told me.
WarriorsCat is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #77
hi

tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!
tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!tigerdove has rep to infinity and beyond!

I learned about autism from WI.
tigerdove is offline Female
Old 04-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #78
500 Posts
Brookelynne99 has a brilliant futureBrookelynne99 has a brilliant futureBrookelynne99 has a brilliant futureBrookelynne99 has a brilliant futureBrookelynne99 has a brilliant future

well my brother has autism I pretty much know what it was since i was 3. I understand kids alot
Brookelynne99 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #79
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Kids at school...
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 04-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #80

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

other- i knew someone who had it
Lightning is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1 direction infection, alfredxmaddie, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, bedroom hymns, can't erase this jimmy, double d scotland, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, heey dog, lightning :), pokemans, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here, wear orange, { i've got a dream }