Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How do you get to school?
I ride in a car 2751.92%
I ride on the school bus 1121.15%
I walk to school 35.77%
I ride my bike 00%
I am homeschooled 713.46%
Other/results 47.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #31
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

Default Re: How do you get to school?

My Mom takes me to school in the morning, but I ride the bus home. lolz
kabutofan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #32
Gift Guru
koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

My mom drives me. But I'm probably going to start taking the bus next year.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #33
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

I ride in the car to school, I live pretty far away, and it would take a good 30 minutes to get to my school walking.

~Fluffypup
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #34
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I went to school in many different countries because of my father's business. I took train to school when I was in Tokyo (One hour each way and the trains in Japan are ALWAYS full!) , school bus in France and street tram in Hong Kong. In other countries, I was lucky and lived close to the school, so I walked.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #35
Love the
Webkinz :)

edwardcullen888 is a jewel in the roughedwardcullen888 is a jewel in the rough

I walk to school..
But if its bad weather outside, I take the bus.
edwardcullen888 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #36
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

I walk its about 4 minutes from my drive way to my locker!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 02:43 PM   #37
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I drive My Children too School !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed