Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Hollister or Abercrombie?
H-O-L-L-I-S-T-E-R Yeah! 4142.71%
ABERCROMBIE, Yeppers! 3940.63%
Meg Ann Only Please. Thanks. 1616.67%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Hollister or Abercrombie?

Hollister! I love it soo much,even though its expensive :]
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #82
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for voting!
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #83
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

xD Abercrombie all the way ... New England girl here. ♥ I like Holli too, but abercrombie's designs are more suited for me ... less casual. =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 06:53 PM   #84
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

I like both Abercrombie and Hollister, but I'd have to go with Hollister.
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #85
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hahaz, and the thing I luv is like how a lot of people act like they're rivals or totally different or whatever, but they're owned by the same company. xD
View Post Originally Posted by pudgerodbulldog
Ugh, neither. I cant sand designer.
They aren't designer.

View Post Originally Posted by Meg Ann
Gawsh. Heck yes they do bad advertising.
They have pics of people without any clothes on in the catalogs.
(Plus people doing something else I won't mention...)
My friends and I have this joke they're advertising the, "Abercrombie Birthday Suit!"
LOL. Please, get your facts straight. If you don't believe me, google it.
Let's just vote and post. DO NOT turn this into a debate.
I just want to know what you think.
XD Interesting ... but I think you're referring to A&F - abercrombie kids is actually fine, and hollister, same. Abercrombie & Fitch is mainly for like high school/college+ students, but I think their XS is equivalent to abercrombie's ... large, maybe? IDK, but I have a few from A&F, mainly from aber though.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
There are plenty of things sold there that don't say a store name, therefore they are not advertising.
Ditto. I agree w/ the logo tees - they really are just plain tees w/ a name on them, I'm not a fan - I prefer their v-necks & blouses, pretty much everything else. xD

spearmint: If you think Hollister and Abercrombie are over-priced...
Check out Juicy Couture LOL.
Juicy is designer label, holli & aber aren't.
Why we can't just pick one? Cuz we're stubborn like that. xD JK

View Post Originally Posted by FoureverLoved
lol...just the shirts with the logo abercrombie or hollister all over them are out...shirts with designs or just the bird or deer on it are fine i guess lol
Hollister is the seagull [Cali based], while abercrombie is a moose.

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
I will explain this all to you on why some parents find Hollister and Abercrombie objectionable:
Have you ever realized that those guys in the pictures almost NEVER wear a shirt, and when they do, most of their chest is exposed? And then (though this is more of a problem at Abercrombie), the girls don't look like they have any clothes on? I'm not really sure how to explain this on the open forum in an appropriate matter, so if you want me to elaborate more, PM me, but there are some major reasons why it's inappropriate, and it goes beyond what the parents think.
I do know what you mean ... but about hollister, it's Cali-based - what else can you expect? It's not like you'd see anything different at the beach, right?
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #86
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for posting and voting everyone.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #87

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by pudgerodbulldog
Ugh, neither. I cant sand designer.
Hollister and Abercrombie aren't designer at ALL...

& I like both. Depends on my mood. I usually just go into both when I'm at the mall and get whatever I like at either one.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #88

Radio15 is on a distinguished road

i love shopping at hollisters clearance racks but i just cant afford abercrombie they always have good deals at hollister cus wht ever they dont sell they put on the clearance racks and i buy it but my ex always shopped there and got me stuff all the time for gifts on certain holidays
Radio15 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 08:13 PM   #89

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Abercrombie has good clearance sometimes...I usually find that Hollister's REALLY marked down stuff is all picked over or in weird sizes (like XS, L, XL), but they have some regular sale stuff that is good.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 09:01 PM   #90
Love the

edwardcullen888 is a jewel in the roughedwardcullen888 is a jewel in the rough

Oh, and I want to shop at Abercrombie, but they do BAD advertising.
My parents say NO.

Keep a votin' poeple!
What do you mean by bad advertising?
edwardcullen888 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
redstar55wuzhere