Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Hollister or Abercrombie?
H-O-L-L-I-S-T-E-R Yeah! 4142.71%
ABERCROMBIE, Yeppers! 3940.63%
Meg Ann Only Please. Thanks. 1616.67%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #31
I outgrew my
Webkinz :)

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Default Re: Hollister or Abercrombie?

Neither. Both are overpriced and never change.
I feel slightly (i don't meen this in a harsh way) insulted that you say one is california style, being from california myself. those stores are for people who don't yet know their style, so they turn over money out of desperation.
spearmint is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #32
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Oh...My...Gawsh.
Why on earth did I think everyone could just pick one?
We all had to start an argument over clothes.
Goodness.

Now I have to spend time with everyone's comments.

Desty: Thank you very much for staying on topic and just posting your opinion.
Every thread that you have posted on, you have been very nice.

webkinz_girlyx0: Did I say it was bad? NO. I said my parents wouldn't let me shop there. At my age, which I can tell is about the same as yours, I shouldn't be doing what I wouldn't type. I'm Christian, along with my parents, and THEY won't let me shop there.
Thaks a lot for saying that's fine though. Age doesn't matter here at WI.

acroj35: Thank you for posting and voting!

Webkinz-Lover#1: Good choice. Thanks for posting!

xx_jenny_xxx: Thanks for posting and voting!

swisscheese101: Thanks for just posting what you think and not going over-board.

kyliekitty: Thanks for posting and voting!

iheartmistfeb16: Almost everything has the brand or store name on it these days. They are style for some people. How would you feel if I said wherever you shopped wasn't stylish? It doesn't hurt me, I think all of this is too funny! There is no reason to put *no offense*. You mean, *offense*.

chwey55: Everyone does not wear it LOL. You don't...
It doesn't look cheap either.

californiax24: Thanks for just posting and voting!

TexasGirl8: Thanks for posting and voting!

spearmint: If you think Hollister and Abercrombie are over-priced...
Check out Juicy Couture LOL.
They do change, I was just there today and everything had changed since my friends and I were there Monday. I guess people didn't understand what I meant by Californian style. I meant beachy and awesome....
I know my style! Cool, and popular.
That's who I am.

Please can we just pick one? I'd be fainting if I randomly got $500, and you guys are bickering about it. I love it. But for the sake of other's opinions, let's tone it down please.

Thanks ya!
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #33

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Bad advertising???? How??

They ar eby the same owners so their stuff is like exactly the same but Hollister fits be better
Smile is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #34
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Abercrombie all the way! My whole closet is from there! xD Greta poll! Thansk!
Old 08-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #35
call me Ducky:)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

my mom wont let me shop at either.
blueducky1995 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #36
Snoopy Lover

CAN15 has a spectacular aura about

Holl-ister!!!! And ik what you mean, I mean you say which one Hollister or Abercrombie, and everyone starts an argument! lol, I think it's quite amusing that people will be like forget the $500 why did you say this and that about the brands lol.

Last edited by CAN15; 08-22-2009 at 08:57 PM..
CAN15 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 09:09 PM   #37
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Well...
I like Abercrombie and Hollister, but my style is more...expressive, and I feel like I'm a walking-advertisement when I wear eiher store. I guess I'd go with Abercrombie, but I prefer Forever 21 and Wet Seal.

Last edited by dumblonde693; 08-22-2009 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: sp
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #38
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Although I like both, I like Hollister's "beachy" style more.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #39
Snaaazzzyyy(:

ladybugz is a glorious beacon of lightladybugz is a glorious beacon of lightladybugz is a glorious beacon of light

Hollister, I like there stuff moree.

Its funny because Im like, the most un-preppy person I know.. but I love there clothes (;
ladybugz is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #40
Call me Abby♥

Twilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clown

Both (:::::::::::::::::
Twilightrocks is offline Female
Closed

Tags
redstar55wuzhere