Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Have you gotton sick anytime this fall?
Yeah, I'm healthy now though 2342.59%
Yes and I'm still sick 1120.37%
Nope, amazingly I haven't! 1731.48%
No but I think i'm getting sick... 35.56%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #11
dancing is for
Webkinz :)

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Have you gotton sick?

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Me too.
Same here, so far. DUN DUN DUN DUN!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #12
wishingstar15
Webkinz :)

wi722 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Have you gotton sick?

View Post Originally Posted by superkitty777
It doesn't matter weather it was a simple cold or the swine flu, did you get sick anytime in Octobor? I did. Twice. I had a cold around the first of the month and I got swine flu a week ago. I'm better now, thank god!
That stinks. I'm glad that you're feeling better. As a rhetorical question: Do you have asthma, because I heard that the H1N1 is especially dangerous.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #13
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

I WAS sick but now is better

Boy can't wait to go back to school tomorrow and have 56058607 papers on my desk

Last edited by WebkinzFireFawn; 11-01-2009 at 07:51 PM..
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #14
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

I havent been sick exactly but ive gotten another staph infection
paws is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #15
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

No, but I want to get the swine flu. Just to get it over with.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #16
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Yup 3 times since school started... the flu and 2 colds... I'm okay now though. *knock on wood*
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #17
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by wi722
That stinks. I'm glad that you're feeling better. As a rhetorical question: Do you have asthma, because I heard that the H1N1 is especially dangerous.
No I don't have asthma, Thank god! xD
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:25 PM   #18
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

No, I have been very healthy so far.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #19
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

My whole family was sick, but I managed to stay healthy!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #20
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Vote but don't post. Gee thanks. xD
superkitty777 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
redstar55wuzhere