Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Have you?
Yeah! I have and I have done one!(or more) 633.33%
Yeah, I have heard of it but never have done it. 422.22%
Nope never done it or have heard of it. 844.44%
Other (please post) 00%
Psalm135 only please 15.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Laus Deo!!!
Webkinz :)

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Default Have You Ever Done This? Or HEARD Of This?

Hey! I was wondering if anybody did this!
There is a christian organization called "Samaritian's Purse" and it is non-profit.
They have a thing they do every year called "Operation Christmas Child" and it is where you get a shoebox and fill it up with toys, clothes, tooth brushes, markers ect. And then they dilever all these boxes overseas to children in poor places and some of these children have NEVER gotten a gift in their whole life! It is really cool! Because they put Christian books and stuff inside and tell the kids about Jesus! The ages are 2-4, 5-9 and 10-14!
So has anyone done some? We do ten every year and it's soo fun!
You can check out the link to learn more!
Oh and if you want you can PM me!

Samaritan's Purse

Oh and I forgot to say they have places where you drop them off and then they take them to a prossesing center to go threw them all and add the books and some other stuff.

Last edited by psalm135; 11-06-2009 at 02:17 PM..
psalm135 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Have You Ever Done This? Or HEARD Of This?

Never heard of it. It sounds really nice, though! I might want to do that this year! Fill up shoeboxes with toys and toothbrushes and maybe some yummy candy... Though my girl scouts troop (when it was still around... *sigh* memories... ) did something like that one year, I remember...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

I've never heard of it. It sounds like a great way,to make a young childs day.

~Perrypinkster
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #4
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Never heard of it
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yep! I've done it sooooooo many times at my old church, but we left. I love this one too, cause every year, they bring in a lot of poor kids, buy them new school clothes and books and stuff, give them hair cuts, dental care, AND eye care! Its a really big church, and I'd love to help out with it someday.
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
Katey ate mah

Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!

Yeah, I've heard of it!!! I think I've done it, but I'm not positive.
Jenbug12 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #7
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

No, I've never heard of it. I'm not really Christian.
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #8
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I've never done that,
but we live in a small community...

I'd like to do that..but it doesn't show any in my area. ):
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #9
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Yep, I've done a bunch.
My church does it every year, and one of my best buds, her mom is obsessed with it, so they changed there WHOLE basement into a shoebox filling room.
It's cool. (:
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #10
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I have done that before .
wowewe is offline Female
Closed