Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Have you ever been banned from KinzChat Plus?
Yes. 1616.84%
No. 7882.11%
Meg Ann Only Please. Thanks. 11.05%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 07:29 PM   #41
ebaday

Default Re: Have You Ever Been Banned From the KC Plus Clubhouse?

No but I got a warning tonight.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 07:36 PM   #42
Is a webkinz teen
Banned
Dobermangirl is just really niceDobermangirl is just really nice

yes i have been banned=P. . . . i was banned for 30 days! !!! i just use my other account.
Dobermangirl is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #43
here is Kia?
Webkinz :)

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you guys for voting.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #44

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

i rarely go to the clubhosue
Old 10-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #45
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Nope, I haven't got banned. I hate when people report or ban you for no reason cause they just feel like it though.
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #46
Black 3y3d p3a5! !

magicman329 is just really nicemagicman329 is just really nice

I haven't been banned but i saw that fox today.
magicman329 is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #47

dolphingirl13 has disabled reputation

I have been banned for a month on my normal account for no reason I can recall. And last night, I met a really mean Lil'Kinz St. Bernard named Alexa who kept calling me bad names I should not repeat so I fire back with one word (not even that bad) and get banned for 24 hours . And then I saw her again on my backup account and got banned for a month on that account (which, I admit, I might have kind of deserved.)
dolphingirl13 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #48
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Oh you saw Sly?
*growl*

Anyway, thanks for voting.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #49
yay im a
Banned
randomkinz is just really nicerandomkinz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Meg Ann
Have you ever been banned from KCP?
I have. Last night, I got banned for 2 hours, because an annoying Fox named Sly, kept reporting me randomly. It made me mad. I just came back on another account.

SO, have you been banned???
i was banned cause some one said webkinz insider
randomkinz is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #50
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Yes i have. Its a long story.... i was on with my cousin and this one canary comes up and says whoever in this room is dressed the best gets three super beds. My cousin put on her best out fit and the canary said "Alley, your dressed the best so you get the super beds." Then the canary said "I'll send you them." The canary left for a bit then came back. My cousin waited for an hour and the gift didn't come. The canary was just acting regular then my cousin called me at home. she said the canary didn't really give her the super beds. i was standing up for my cousin, and the canary was harassing me. I didn't leave because my cousin can't stand up for herself too well. then the canary reported both me and my cousin, like a trillion times, then we both got banned. My mom grounded me for a month for "harassing" online. I think that canary should've gotten banned.
Closed

Tags
redstar55wuzhere