Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: has your school ever been in a dangerous situation?
Yes 5457.45%
No 3739.36%
What are you talking about? 33.19%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 07:16 PM   #51
I love country music
Webkinz :)

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Has your school ever been in a dangerous situation?

Yep, a bad guy robbed a bank down the road, and the same thign happened ayt my old school but he ran onto campus
rnw9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #52

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

I've had two lockdowns.
Scariest thing ever..seriously
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #53
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

We've had a fire, a couple tornadoes, one or two fights (nothing to big though), and in my old school, there was a suspicious guy in the school.
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #54
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well I am not sure if this counts but I will share the story...
We had a serious lock-down because there were people at the park right next to my old school, and the people had guns.... We all had to hide under our desk. I was pretty scared. We had the lock down for about an hour, and they finally realized that it was just a bebe gun.... The school still called the police and the people were taken away.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #55
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by musicislife666
Not really, well, not recently is more like it. A couple years ago, there was a lock down or something... i'm not sure what happened P: But yeahh.
Our school is a small, Christian school, so no one "suspicious" goes to our school. It's really small, I'm talking 100 kids.
I go to a Christian school too!
We have like 48 kids in our grade! (:
But our teachers say that a Christian school is more of a target cause of some athiests and stuff.
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #56
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

IDK if you count this as dangerous...
Last winter (the day we got back to school after Christmas break), it was POURING down rain. Like, POURING. Everything was flooding EVERYWHERE. We all pretty much new that were were gonna have to leave early. Sure enough, at around noon, the principal came on the intercolumn and told us to return to our homerooms immediatley and go home in 15 minutes, because it was flooded all around town. For some kids, they didnt' even know how they were gonna get them home, because their roads were already blocked off because they were so flooded.

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
I go to a Christian school too!
We have like 48 kids in our grade! (:
But our teachers say that a Christian school is more of a target cause of some athiests and stuff.
I go to a private Christian school also!
Except there are about 80 kids per grade (it's pretty big for a private school).
And yes, our teachers told us that our school is more of a target for shootings and such because of the fact that we are Christian.

Last edited by i love summer; 10-25-2009 at 07:36 PM..
i love summer is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 10:26 PM   #57
stacir10

stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!

i go to private school and one time our microwave blew up and the fire department had to come and it was raining!!!!!!Another time our boiler almost blew up!!!!!!
stacir is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #58
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Yes. Somewhere around 3 or 4 months ago there was a lockdown after school (the teacher told us this) because there was a suspicious man that looked like he had a weapon or something. I can't remember what else happened, though. The other time was like a month ago when there was a gas or oil problem. We waited outside for about an hour or something and they said it was alright and fixed it.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #59

Jenna_xoxo is on a distinguished road

a couple years ago my school received a package from afganistan. i go to a jewish school, and many countries in the middle east hate jews. we had to all go to a different building and then the package was opened by a machine. it was nothing though, false alarm
Jenna_xoxo is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 07:06 AM   #60
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀

Renthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to behold

yup! just like 3 weeks ago, we were sent home early cuz of flooding. xD It was AWESOME!
and then theres been like 1 take cover drill,
and we've even had one of those code reds.
Renthead425 is offline Male
Closed