Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Funniest?
dolphingirl13 1965.52%
Maine 13.45%
lizzyxwebkinz 13.45%
IttyGirl2 310.34%
Matlvr5 517.24%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
Adventure Time!(:
Webkinz :)

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Default HARRY POTTER CONFESSION: Funniest Confession of the Week~~You KNOW You Wanna Vote!-It's WEEK FIVE!

Hey y'all!
Welcomes to Week Five of HPC's
Funniest Confession of the Week
:]

Here's the week's entries! :]

"Once my friend said she liked Twilight better than Harry Potter, and I picked up a stick, pointed it at her, and yelled in a British accent, "AVADA KEDAVRA!" -dolphingirl13, FCW
"I saw someone with a black cloak on and I screamed "Wizard!"-FCW Entry, Maine
"Yesterday I got a letter in class. I seriously thought that an owl had dropped it off at my school by accident and that it was my Hogwarts acceptance letter. When I opened it,I was so sad,because it wasn't." -FCW Entry,lizzyxwebkinz.
"I absentmindedly rub my forehead for no good reason sometimes." -FCW Entry, IttyGirl2
"I cried during the end of 'The Half blood Prince'. For no other reason but, that they set Hagrid's house on Fire and I was afraid Fang would get hurt." - FCW Entry, Maltlvr5

Thanks, as always, to all the people who have made HARRY POTTER CONFESSIONS such a big, successful thread!
THANKIES!!!! :]

Kisses & Love,
~ANGIE WEASLEY <3
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
Summer Fun

kyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud of

Default Re: HARRY POTTER CONFESSION: Funniest Confession of the Week~~You KNOW You Wanna Vote!-It's WEEK FIVE!

I think dolphingirl13's is the cutest!
kyliekitty is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: HARRY POTTER CONFESSION: Funniest Confession of the Week~~You KNOW You Wanna Vote!-It's WEEK FIVE!

Thankies for being the first vote! ;]
Old 10-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #4

dolphingirl13 has disabled reputation

Yay, early lead for me!

...Am I allowed to vote for my own?
dolphingirl13 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 11:13 PM   #5
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

I like dolphingirl13's the best!! (:
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #6
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

I like dolphingirl13's entry.
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #7
Adventure Time!(:

You can vote for your own! :]
Old 10-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #8
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

dolphingirl13! I loved reading em!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #9
I <3 my

purpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to behold

I like Ittygirl2's, but they're all hilarious
purpleperson13 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:54 PM   #10
Adventure Time!(:

Thankies for voting!! :]
Closed