Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: What games, gadgets and gizmos do you use?
TV 2385.19%
Computer or laptop 2696.30%
Wii, Playstation, XBox, etc. 2281.48%
Ipod or other music player 1970.37%
Iphone or cell phone 1451.85%
Blackberry 13.70%
Gameboy or other handheld 1244.44%
Palm pilot or other organizer 13.70%
Fancy watch with a zillion options 13.70%
Other 622.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
Tealady777
Webkinz :)

Tealady77 is a jewel in the roughTealady77 is a jewel in the rough

Question Games, gadgets and gizmos: how much is enough?

I'm sitting here in front of our computer - the one computer our family owns and fights over when we are all home. My younger daughter is crashed next to me, glued to the Playstation. Just wondering what everyone's 'screen of choice' is, as we have so many games, gadgets and gizmos these days that command our attention. What do you like to use, how long are you on, how much screen time do you honestly use (taking everything into account) and really... how much is enough?
Tealady77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Games, gadgets and gizmos: how much is enough?

Every time we get some new gadget, I say, "ok, that is enough",.....
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I only use TV, computer, and my family's Wii. I'd also use a cell phone and iPod, but 1: I am broke at the moment from spending all my allowance on Webkinz, and 2: I'm not getting a cell phone until I learn how to drive. *sigh.*
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-18-2009, 03:17 PM   #4
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

TV, computers, Wii, iPod, cell phones, gameboy, nintendo DS.. and more.
My family consumes a lot of games, gadgets, and gizmos.
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 11-18-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I use the TV (not very offten), Computer (ALWAYS ), Playstation (I NEED my daily dose of shooting games ), and iPod (my headphones are ALWAYS in my ears).

That's all I really use...
Old 11-18-2009, 04:22 PM   #6

dolphingirl13 has disabled reputation

I watch TV sometimes, but not a lot, the computer, my MP3 player (it's one of those old, cheap ones, though) and I use my mom's cell phone (I don't have my own yet, but I think I'm getting one in January! )
dolphingirl13 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

• TV (4. One in the living room, One in my moms room, one in my room, and one downstairs)
• Computer (1)
• Nintendo Wii (1)
• Nintendo DS (1)
• Cell phones (3. One for my mom, One for my dad, and One for me.)
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #8
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

I'm glued to my laptop and Mp3

--Wtl43
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 06:18 PM   #9
I ♥ Jazzy

podlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to all

Well, we have a computer, TV, and PS2. And I, myself, have an mp3 player and cell phone.
podlepoo is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #10

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

I use TV, computer, Xbox, Wii, iPod, cell phone
lava94 is offline Female
Closed