Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: achoo
Yep 3034.48%
Nope 4956.32%
Not yet, but I will soon. 11.15%
Other 78.05%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell
ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Flu shot

I've never had one and I've never had the flu.
ForeverMe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #22

webkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glory
webkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glory

Nope, I never get flu shots.
webkinzadorer is offline Female
Old 01-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #23
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up
Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up

Nah, but I don't usually.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #24

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent
Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

Yup, got it in the middle of December. It didn't work very well though because after I got it, I got sick for 3 weeks.

Last edited by Rainbowwebkinz7; 01-11-2013 at 08:19 PM..
Rainbowwebkinz7 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #25

icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!

No.
Every time I get a flu shot I get a stomach bug (not the flu though).
I'm really thinking I should this year because according to the news there's a huge outbreak in in our state this year and hundreds of people are getting sick and like 3 people died - all over the flu.
icypawz898 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #26
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

No, and I don't plan on getting one.
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 01-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #27
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Yes, on October 1, I got the flu mist. That's the first day they offer them in my county, and I was probably first in line
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #28

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

No, and I'm not going to, either.
Evermore is offline Female
Old 01-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #29
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Nope. My parents don't agree with flu shots, and believe that there are things in some of them that can injure you, or even be fatal. IMO they're being a little paranoid, but you really never know. They've done their reading, (or so they say).
purplerox1999 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #30
♥ m a g g i e♥

LocoKitty has disabled reputation

yup, a few weeks ago.
LocoKitty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
#dipper does it man, #dipper goes to taco bell, bradying, burning stars, how bad can i be?, megann, slightly sarcastic, tigerdove is here, you are beautiful!