Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: What was your favorite 2017 music album?
Reaching into Infinity-(Dragonforce) 00%
After Laughter-(Paramore) 312.50%
Heroes in Time-(Metalite) 14.17%
One More Light-(Linkin Park) 28.33%
Coming Home-(Falling in Reverse) 00%
What Makes You Country-(Luke Bryan) 00%
Rhapsodies In Black-(Exit Eden) 14.17%
Reputation-(Taylor Swift) 312.50%
Gone-(Red) 14.17%
Hopeless Fountain Kingdom-(Halsey) 312.50%
Synthesis-(Evanescence) 00%
Evolve-(Imagine Dragons) 520.83%
Reanimate 3.0: The Covers EP (Halestorm) 14.17%
Attune-(Lenka 00%
Under Your Spell-(The Birthday Massacre) 14.17%
Lust for Life-(Lana Del Rey) 28.33%
Warmer in the Winter-(Lindsey Stirling) 00%
Meaning of Life-(Kelly Clarkson) 00%
Poppy.Computer-(Poppy) 00%
Heaven Upside Down-(Marilyn Manson) 00%
Concrete and Gold-(Foo Fighters) 28.33%
No Grave But the Sea-(Alestorm) 00%
Witness-(Katy Perry) 14.17%
Other 729.17%
None 625.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2018, 12:45 PM   #1
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

Default Favorite album of 2017

So 2017 has come to a close, which many new songs and albums came out. So which was your absolute favorite? If there is an album you like and came out in 2017 that is not listed just choose other.
My top three would have to go
1. Heroes in Time-(Metalite)
2. Rhapsodies In Black-(Exit Eden)
3. After Laughter-(Paramore)

I also liked Under Your Spell-(The Birthday Massacre)

In the poll I listed some albums that I know of that came out in 2017, not necessarily I know anything about some of them, I just know of it, while some I actually like.

Last edited by scotlandd; 01-12-2018 at 10:51 PM..
scotlandd is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2018, 12:12 AM   #2
その目に映るのは

kittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreams
kittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreamskittycats10rox has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Favorite album of 2017

I have never paid attention to most albums
but bunka and kikuohana act 2 came out this past year so uh those
Old 01-12-2018, 07:25 AM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I love several artists on that list but I really haven't heard their new albums but I definitely love Katy Perry's album "Witness." Although my mom's obsessed with Linkin Park's album "One More Light."
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-12-2018, 10:33 AM   #4
unicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talent

I've never heard of any of these.
unicorn2910 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2018, 12:46 PM   #5
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

out of that list, evolve by imagine dragons
but out of all the albums that came out in 2017,,, hoo boy so much great music came out??? but my absolute top two are probably gone now by bleachers and gallery by a r i z o n a (greeeat music y'all should check them out)
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 01-19-2018, 04:27 PM   #6
scotlandd

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
out of that list, evolve by imagine dragons
but out of all the albums that came out in 2017,,, hoo boy so much great music came out??? but my absolute top two are probably gone now by bleachers and gallery by a r i z o n a (greeeat music y'all should check them out)
I forgot Bleachers came out with a new album, but I do like The Bleachers though.
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 01-19-2018, 08:13 PM   #7
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Harry Styles' self-titled debut album!!
i was so excited i waited up till midnight when it would be released on spotify and i just listened to it like four or five times over it did NOT DISAPPOINT.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:24 PM   #8

Hawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tell
Hawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tellHawaii1 has too much Rep to tell

I would probably say Melodrama by Lorde was the best album of the year, by FAR. I also really liked Gone Now by Bleachers and Ctrl by SZA,
Hawaii1 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2018, 11:02 PM   #9
emi5959

emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness
emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness

Halseys was good, blackbear had two good albums come out, i think steve aokis album dropped and it was fire, that's all i can think of off the top of my head
emi5959 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2018, 09:59 AM   #10
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i could not plan this was my favorite album of 2017
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, lithium queen, moogle, yolo pants, you're a canary