Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: fall
leaves changing color 857.14%
cooler weather 857.14%
thanksgiving 750.00%
rain 428.57%
all 535.71%
other 535.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2020, 12:02 PM   #1
tigerdove
Webkinz :)

tigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreams
tigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreams

Default Fall

What's your favorite thing about fall?
tigerdove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2020, 01:07 PM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshine
Zooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshineZooz is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Fall

Fall rain just makes the leaves slippery so no to rain (though we need it!), but yes to another fall favorite -- the addition of soups and stews and chicken pot pie to the menu!
Old 10-09-2020, 12:39 AM   #3
T9850

T9850 can ride a flying orange
T9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orangeT9850 can ride a flying orange

I picked "Thanksgiving" and "other". Pumpkin spice coffee is an advantage to fall too. I've been drinking pumpkin spice coffees from a coffee shop both this year and in 2019. Also, I think the first time I drank pumpkin spice coffee was in September 2019, which is the best month of my life as of this post.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-09-2020, 09:23 PM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Cooler weather for sure but also spooky season.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 10-10-2020, 03:48 PM   #5
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I like it all! Fall is my favorite season!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 10-12-2020, 09:12 PM   #6
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguise
FoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguiseFoxesRule612 is Justin in disguise

Absolutely everything! Fall is my favorite! Plus it's the time of year when foxes are commonly seen!
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2020, 10:28 PM   #7
七転び八起き

kittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuff
kittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuffkittycats10rox knows their stuff

hallowed ween. leaves pretty. cold times winter soon
Old 10-29-2020, 05:32 PM   #8
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomeness
nancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomeness

I live in Fl so we dont get change of color in leaves
just change of color in license plates
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 10-29-2020, 09:38 PM   #9
speak urself

KinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a boss
KinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a boss

I love alllll of this omg. Sweater weather my fav season, although I also really like winter tbh. I'm from new england so the leaves are soooo beautiful i always love driving to my school during the fall semester. Also love my cliche pumpkin spice coffees and getting to wear sweaters and jackets and curling up in a blanket in my room with the window cracked open slightly so it's just cool enough to warrant the extra warmth lol. Best time of year next to Christmas
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2020, 03:28 PM   #10

Tacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the wait
Tacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the waitTacos is worth the wait

My favorite aspects of fall include: changing leaves, halloween, cooler weather, and fires.
Tacos is offline Male
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you! ♥, tigerdove, yolo pants, you're a canary