Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Head to the Pollz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which fairy names do you like best? Choose 1 first & up to 2 middle!
Fairy (first name) 00%
Faerie (first name) 327.27%
Pixy (first name) 436.36%
Nyx (first name) 327.27%
Sprite (first name) 19.09%
Fairy (middle name) 00%
Faerie (middle name) 19.09%
Pixie (middle name) 218.18%
Nyx (middle name) 218.18%
Sprite (middle name) 327.27%
Amanita (middle name) 545.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2018, 12:26 AM   #1
SeaSamia
Webkinz :)

SeaSamia has disabled reputation

Default Fairy Name Help?

Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I remember the polls always raging here!

I need help naming a fairy. It's not a webkinz plush. She has dark tanned skinned, ice blue eyes, and silver hair with red toadstools and red flowers as a crown. She also has a bunch of longer mushrooms with her.

I need help with a first name and possibly two middle names. The options are...

First Names:
Fairy
Faerie
Pixy
Nyx
Sprite

Middle Names:
Fairy
Faerie
Pixie (I like this spelling more for a middle name!)
Nyx
Sprite
Amanita (which is a red toadstool with white dots like the fly amanita! She has those in her hair.)

Amanita is said like, (am-uh-knee-tuh)

I need votes ASAP, please! If you have other suggestions feel free to post them!
I want to keep away from any water-themed names and I want to avoid Nixie because I already have one. But please vote!!
SeaSamia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2018, 01:45 AM   #2
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fairy Name Help?

Faerie Amanita
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-07-2018, 01:57 AM   #3
SeaSamia

SeaSamia has disabled reputation

Thank you!! Any votes are wonderful!
SeaSamia is offline Female
Old 02-07-2018, 11:01 AM   #4
alabastered

alabastered is a forum hero
alabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum heroalabastered is a forum hero

I like pixy sprite amanita, myself. whatever you go with though, I think amanita should be part of it. it's pretty and fitting with the mushrooms and all.
alabastered is offline Female
Old 02-07-2018, 12:18 PM   #5
scotlandd

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

I went with "Sprite Amanita"! So, I hope that helps with your naming!!
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 02-07-2018, 05:13 PM   #6

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I vote for Pixie Amanita.
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-07-2018, 09:03 PM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I think Pixy/Pixie would be adorable
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-09-2018, 06:06 PM   #8
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

For a fairy, the name Pixy matches the best for its first name.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-10-2018, 01:22 AM   #9
emi5959

emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness
emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness

i liked Nyx Pixie Sprite
emi5959 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2018, 11:04 AM   #10
unicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talentunicorn2910 has lots of talent

First name: Either Nyx or Sprite.

Middle Name: Either Amanita, Nyx, or Sprite.
unicorn2910 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland